Reviews for Sherlock Returns
rocketman chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
What happens next. Hehe
Reader chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Nice, I really enjoyed the story so far. I like it when Mycroft shows his caring side and Sherlock finds out that he really cares for John - as best friend, mind you, I do not like slash stories in this universe. A great pity you are not going on. )-:
Reader chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Good start, I really like the idea of Sherlock coming to his brother for help - I hope he would índeed do so also in canon series.
TadPole11 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I'm interested in your story and want to see where you are going with it. However I think Mycroft and Sherlock are a bit out of character with the tears. It's always more interesting to me when characters show "tearful" emotions in other ways. And I believe the Holmes boys would. Now the Mycroft trying to embrace his brother I can buy under these circumstances, maybe. But the tearfulness is too much yet, in my opinion.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
That was heartbreaking :'(
Sky Writes chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
There's so much tension in this story! I'm really liking the interaction between Mycroft and Sherlock. I also like that Lestrade's with the government now. Cool!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Brilliatn chapter. Love Sherlock's explanation, and Mycroft's generally Mycroft-y-ness.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw that was so sad! Update soon! It's brilliant!

BTW, we should RP at some point!
DC-JellyBean's chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good idea. Poor Mycroft and Sherlock staying up all night and week.

I agree. They had to be close to hurt each other and who else had the same level of brain power that equals Sherlocks? Mycroft.
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow, that was so sad to read! :( But well-written, of course!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hmm, I don't know. I was just saying in my review in another story, that I think at one point, Mycroft and SHerlock had to be close, in their own way. Because you can't hurt someone if there are no feelings there to hurt, and obviously both of them have and still do hurt each other. Plus, it's obvious Mycroft cares for Sherlock in BBC verse and ACD verse too. To me, the question is not do they care for one another(although I wish we'd get more proof from Sherlock's POV about his brother), not were they once close (with minds like that and no one else understanding them as kids, how could they NOT be?), but WHAT HAPPENED?

That is what drives me crazy. LOL

At any rate...interesting start to your fic. Curious to see where this is going.