Reviews for Guilty By Association
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
That penultimate, ground-breaking line of Mycroft's...
:'o
I always like the 'and then they realise there's another Holmes brother' things in stories, especially the reactions of people (like Sally Donovan, for instance). This was awesome. Heart-squishing too. But awesome.
Poor Lestrade.
I wonder what Mycroft would be like if Sherlock really died. 'Cos I can't imagine him losing the will to live. Not Mycroft. He's too stoic.
Firenze Fox chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Don't abandon this...please...I need it...
El chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I was just recced this and I enjoyed it very much. I hope the muse strikes again one day.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Wow. You captured everyone's, especially Mycroft's personalities so well. Please keep writing!
PhoenixAgent97 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Monty Python rocks! I really genuinly like this FanFiction and I do so hope that you will write and upload more chapters! (Soone please, pretty please with cream on top (i'll even add a cherry))
I hope to read you sooner...
-Phoenix (Who does have an account but as thiss is me reading on my mobile Phone, i'm not logged in (or is it on...?)) Read ya. :)
Sky chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
First of all I do want to tell you I am incredibly in love with all your posted Sherlock stories. Each one has me on the edge of my seat.

Second, I must admit this is one of my favorites. Your earlier works are good but with this one I can see improvement with your writing and a distinct rise in confidence in the way you write the characters. It makes for a much more engaging dirty that truly stays true to the show itself.

Now, that being said, I know we got Series 3 earlier this year, and we got the resolution of the Fall, but this is still a pertinent story in my book because I can actually see this as being what happened between series. And I really want to know what happened to all of the characters in that time, because you just know it wasn't easy for those left behind. And that story should be told. And you are doing a magnificent job of telling it.

Still on the edge of my seat, anxiously awaiting the next installment of this story. Please update soon.
Sky chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I'm late to the game, but I absolutely adore this story. I know we got the third series of Sherlock, but it still leaves much to be desired with what exactly did happen to those left behind and this does an excellent job of bridging the gap. Plus, your way with words is brilliant; and I just love the way you bring these characters to life. I know it's been a while since you updated so I hope this isn't the end. I'd love to see a scene between either John and Lestrade or John and Mycroft.
becgate chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Another amazing story ! ! ! Pleeease write more. . Loved every word! ! !
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This is quite good and I would definitely appreciate another chapter or more! I did catch the halibut reference, and I certainly enjoyed Mycrofts appearance at the end. Whether you continue this particular story or not, please continue writing, you have a wonderful talent that I can only envy.
GuppFish chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Well I really love this and I'm going to fav and follow. If you did it would be fantastic, but you don't have to.
autumnfierystar04 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
One of my favourite post-reichenbach stories out there, OMG! I'll patiently wait for your update of course (this an another story of yours, yay!)
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Mrs Hudson you ROCK
Childatheart28 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Yeesh insensitive much superintendent.
Childatheart28 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Whoa what? So the cheif is questioning Sherlock's intellect slaps forhead.
librarywitch chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
OMG this is one the best after the fall stories I have read. I hated the boss copper when I watched the show, now I want to nuke him from orbit. You are an awesome writer and I think you have everyone spot on. I do so hope you can get back to this one. Well done.