Reviews for Guilty By Association
Addict to Fanfics chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Please continue? I realize a lot of writers hate people requesting updates but as you posted the first three in two months and haven't touched it since I figured a bit of pleading couldn't go amiss. So... will you consider it? It seems a terrible place to leave such a story...
Ellie chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I really love your work. Your writing is incredible :) Only just got into fanfics and i think i am now hooked! Thank you! :)
Trouble in the Night chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Interesting... Very well written, and I'm glad Mycroft popped up! Although I often wonder where he and his 'surveillence' were during The Reichenbach Fall... but anyway, great story!
ebonypol chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Agh i love it! Please update soon! :D
crazy-about-books chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful! I especially love how Mycroft slid in the very end about the three that Sherlock "died" for, without really telling them that he died /for/ them. This entire thing had me on the verge of tears. Amazing.
zealousfreak27 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
You simply must continue. Dying here.
DresdenGal chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I really enjoy what you have explored in this story. Can't wait for more!
Emily chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I love this story. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
It's a shame you haven't come back to this.
Allie Chick chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Really liked this. It's a fresh take on the post TRF story. I like the idea of Moriarty of also trying to ruin Watson. I love how you wrote everyone, felt in character as usual. The way John expressed his grief was perfect. I especially like how you wrote Mycroft and how he described his relationship with Sherlock.
Basically, good work!
New Dragon Rider chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Oh. My. God.

Yes, that is really all I can say. This story is amazing, truly amazing. Thoughtful, in-depth, good characterizations...just wonderful. First class.

Now, you must write more. Lots more. *glare* It has been almost four months since you updated! D:
wrytingtyme chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I Hope this isn't the end? It would be nice to see them let John out of the interview room if nothing else.

This was excellent, btw, just found your work and I am really enjoying it.
wynnleaf chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I would love to see this story completed! It was so satisfying to see Mycroft's meeting with the police. Many post-Reichenbach stories have Moriarty's body not found (many of those stories assume Moriarty faked his death). Since Moffat is unlikely to have Moriarty fake his death, being apparently more interested in staying with the aspect of canon where Moriarty is truly dead, it makes the finding of Moriarty's body a strong possibility. Anyway, that was another interesting angle that I would love to see more about. But mostly, I just enjoy your writing.
Morange chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I want to cry. I can't think of anything more to say.

I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK!
WhiteFang001 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Brilliant! So like the characters it's scary! Please - I'd love to see more of this!

Fourth part?