Reviews for Valentine Knight
NemoAves chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
bwhahahaha Meta doing the shuffle on a table, I will cherish that mental image for the rest of my life- thank you for that.
Only Meta Knight would be so magnanimous about a drunken bender- a hilarious one-and let Sword and Blade keep the tape.
I hope he and Fumu get together-this pairing is legit.
Metal is the real MVP.
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
AAAWW! CUTE! *hugglez MK*
...But a bit disturbing...
kittycatpaws chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful story! I shall read it again on Valentines Day
Cloe22 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
MK drunk... WOO!
Also I bet most of the MK fangirls wish they were that one tousist fangirl... I know I do...

Last thing; MK and the mop would make an amazing fanfiction XD
NinjaWolf4 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I loved this story! I'm beginning to really like the Meta Knight and Fumu/Tiff pairing. Scratch out the 'I'm beginning to' part. I've been reading stories like this for awhile now. I'm beyond that. I really like it.
And once again, I loved this story!

NinjaWolf4 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
That seemed like a nice date. It must've been absolutely breath-taking looking over all of Cappy Town.

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
I wonder what shall happen next.
NinjaWolf4 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I loved the video of the party.

Sword - "You're a pretty good dancer when you're drunk."

And I'm wondering how the date between Meta Knight and Fumu will go.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Hahaha! That was so funny when the fan-girl came and Metal had no idea what was going on. That cracked me up!
Hmm, seems like Metal and Mety are going to have some serious fun at this party. I hope they don't overdo it though.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Metal is really funny. He's good sense of humor kind of reminds me of myself. Anyway, hopefully they'll figure something out to help Meta Knight. Poor guy. Heartbreak is never easy.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Wow. That was an exciting battle! I don't think I'll believe an acorn falling to be normal ever again. Just kidding. But seriously, that was a really great battle.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I'd totally love a chocolate milkshake before breakfast. That would be great.

Anyway, I wonder what else shall happen. Since Sword and Blade are now spying on their master; trying to retrieve more evidence of him being in love with Fumu.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Metal seems a little like a jokester. Hmm, Metal and Meta are opposites. I don't think Meta Knight jokes around very much. Strike that. I don't think Meta Knight jokes around at all.
Also, wow. Meta Knight is really taking the affects of that arrow.

NinjaWolf4 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Haha. All of a sudden you fall in ove with the first person you see. They just seem so stunning. That, my friend, is the work of Cupid's...uhh...Nightmare's arrow!

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
I really like this story.
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Haha! I wouldn't really know how to reply to:

"Oh, it's a Cupid costume for Valentine's Day."
"Yeah, but the wings went beserk and flung Kirby out the window."

That is definately an awkward moment. Anyway, the story seems good to me so far.

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
A new reader of this story
Meta Write chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I decided I just had to finish it. Oh, and I got ur PM, Jade. It rocked! Can't wait to hear more from you.