Reviews for Blue Valentine
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
So sweet :D
Spikesmate chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
bloody brilliant story thank you
Ssparklezz chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love it! Love it! I love reading spike as a human!
spike'smate chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
bloody marvellous story
wmwhitewolf chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Loved it love still think you should have at least a ending with dawn walking in that would be funny say the morning after LOL
ginar369 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I can't imagine that seeing her with the Immortal would make him want to tell her his was back either. I'm glad she could admit it as long as she remembers to say it in the morning when he is awake.

Really liked the story.
monica chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Can't wait to read more.
Nikkilouise chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Im loving this i can see punching spike been buffys welcome
tranland chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
asdfghjkl this story is so cute.

Well, I mean, not the part where Spike has a concussion and all, but you catch my drift, yeah?

I have no better words other than this is one of the best Spuffy stories I've read in a while!
spike'smate chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
love this PLEASE update soon please tell me this is gonna be a long story
spike'smate chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
why oh why does buffy punch spike in the face, poor spike and he showed up with flowers too
ginar369 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
She finally gets a clue! I hope she feels bad for knocking him out now! And why in the world didn't she go to him after Andrew spilled the beans? Why did Spike have to do the running? I would have been on the first plane out.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Wow she is really off her game! All that time spent dating the Immortal instead of slayer has really knocked out her vamp radar if she still hasn't figured out that he isn't setting off her tingles.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it! :) It's very comedic for Valentine's day, but one question. What's up with "Oi?" I didn't think Brits said that...
marty powell chapter 1 . 2/15/2012