Reviews for Bitten by Fate
Oslave the Bear chapter 33 . 7/31
Continue. One of the best
Brick by Brick by Brick chapter 7 . 1/5
Oh my god! This story is amazing! I just finished the twelfth book and I needed more. This is perfect!
Lizzy chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
Cool! Really loved it! I also loved how it ended n a much similar way to the book! Please tell me the sequel comes out soon! Keep Posting!
Lizzy chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
OMG! THE FIRE ELF IS GILAN! *Gasp* THAT IS SO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
That just makes him twice as amazing as before! It's like Legolas and Gilan in one! *Squeals excitedly* LOTR and RANGER"S APPRENTICE 4 LIFE!
Lizzy chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
It reminds me of that centaur in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!
The Writing Wizard chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I've reread this story many times and I love it.
When do you plan on writing a sequel?
pennydragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
The True Guard is also known as The Light? Sounds a bit like a Young Justice sort of thing.
MythLover chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
It's actually the horse, yes? A kelpie?
19Teardrop94 chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
I was hoping to see more of the werewolf in Will. I'm rather disappointed, too, at the fact of the lack of knowledge for the books as it appears to me. Overall, though the characters weren't as OOC as was thought to be, I still enjoyed reading it all.

-Tear
Mattiewritesrandomthings chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
I know this story is like coplete but I just have to review. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. Gilan's the fire elf. Because 1 fire is awesome. 2 elfs are the best and 3 It's Gilan! But I love your story. I'm just going to read on... right now... awkward late review...
Elbob jonny chapter 33 . 3/29/2014
Wow this is an absolutely amazing story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
Absolutely loved it!
LDR chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
Wow! You had their personalities basically perfect! That's amazing. You're such a talented writer! If the sequel is posted, I will read it without hesitation!
-LDR, Ranger 52, Pennsylvania Fief
Legolas Dragon Ranger chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Haha, I can totally picture Halt as a vampire! You are a great writer. I am really drawn into this!
-LDR, Ranger 52, Pennsylvania Fief, creature: Dragon (use magic to change form)
PS- there! Can I be in to story to?