Reviews for Bitten by Fate
I hit the wrong button when I was going to read this and it took me to the last chapter... I dun goofed! Go me!
Alleychic chapter 21 . 1/5
I shrieked when Gilan was revealed(it's also 1am : whoops). I really like how you've incorporated magical creatures into the RA universe so flawlessly! .
imketys chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
i absolutly loved this story, please write a sequel, i almost liked it beter than the originall books
Oslave the Bear chapter 33 . 7/31/2015
Continue. One of the best
Brick by Brick by Brick chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Oh my god! This story is amazing! I just finished the twelfth book and I needed more. This is perfect!
Lizzy chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
Cool! Really loved it! I also loved how it ended n a much similar way to the book! Please tell me the sequel comes out soon! Keep Posting!
Lizzy chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
OMG! THE FIRE ELF IS GILAN! *Gasp* THAT IS SO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
That just makes him twice as amazing as before! It's like Legolas and Gilan in one! *Squeals excitedly* LOTR and RANGER"S APPRENTICE 4 LIFE!
Lizzy chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
It reminds me of that centaur in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!
The Writing Wizard chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I've reread this story many times and I love it.
When do you plan on writing a sequel?
pennydragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
The True Guard is also known as The Light? Sounds a bit like a Young Justice sort of thing.
MythLover chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
It's actually the horse, yes? A kelpie?
19Teardrop94 chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
I was hoping to see more of the werewolf in Will. I'm rather disappointed, too, at the fact of the lack of knowledge for the books as it appears to me. Overall, though the characters weren't as OOC as was thought to be, I still enjoyed reading it all.

-Tear
Mattiewritesrandomthings chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
I know this story is like coplete but I just have to review. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. Gilan's the fire elf. Because 1 fire is awesome. 2 elfs are the best and 3 It's Gilan! But I love your story. I'm just going to read on... right now... awkward late review...
Elbob jonny chapter 33 . 3/29/2014
Wow this is an absolutely amazing story! I can't wait to read the sequel!