Reviews for Bitten by Fate
Yeah nobody tell Crowley a secret...
Halt: Don't worry there is way worse things than that!
Will: How is that comforting?
Halt: It's not.
Lemme guess. Horace almost kills Will trying to find a monster? Am I right?
The whole vampire thing is pretty cool and (in my opinion) well thought out!
Yep! Halt owns the Ranger Corps Commandant!
Yay Crowley!
If this story gets a sequal an idea for what it could be about: in the second chapter (close to the end), it briefly talked about the war with Morgarath and how he controlled werewolves, vampires, ogars, sorcerers and other 'dark creatures' , and given the mind set of what others think of the 'dark creatures' I think this could have more interesting backstory to it, it could be a good plot line for another story...
Aucupe somnia chapter 20 . 4/29
I don't kno wif anybody have told you, but in the Artemis Fowl series there is a centaur named Foaly
WisperRanger26 chapter 21 . 3/28
*screams* AHHH GILAN YESSS (by the way, when I read that I started silent screaming even though I'm sneak reading this)
NTSFroes chapter 9 . 3/25
I really, really, really like your story, but I need to point this out because its troubling me a great deal. The scene where Halt goes to Lady Pauline and sucks her blood while she's asleep is really creepy, and the thing of needing one person's blood more than anyone else's is, to me, one of the most unsavory vampire tropes ever. Tgis is such a Twilight kind of trope. Also, besides the obvious connotations between vampires and desire and fear for both death and sex, Halt and Pauline's love is so shippable because he's so awkward and puts her on such a pedestal. I think entering her room while she's unaware is already something Halt would not do (unless it was necessary for a Ranger mission ofc), that vampire halt does it and to suck her blood while she's asleep is such a lack of respect for her as a person, its almost like a rape or something. I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame, I don't intend it to be, and I think this idea of yours with the magical creatures was kinda brilliant. I just needed to say this.
NTSFroes chapter 5 . 3/25
Yeah its kinda rushed.
But can I hug Halt now?
NTSFroes chapter 4 . 3/25
tUG IS AN UNICORN THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER HEARD
Really as much as I love Pauline I ship Halt and Crowley so bad it isnt even funny. I don't know where this story is going but I'm thankful for all these shipper-baits out here.
NTSFroes chapter 2 . 3/25
The Horse part was the best part. I laughed out loud in the middle of the bus and people stared.
I want more stories like this! The Rangers Being mythical creatures like Vampires and Werewolves and Elves and stuff! I dig that stuff! There needs to be more! I need more! I would read the heck out of that! Ahhhh!
loyaltytoroyalty chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GILAN!