Reviews for Bitten by Fate
WisperRanger26 chapter 21 . 3/28
*screams* AHHH GILAN YESSS (by the way, when I read that I started silent screaming even though I'm sneak reading this)
NTSFroes chapter 9 . 3/25
I really, really, really like your story, but I need to point this out because its troubling me a great deal. The scene where Halt goes to Lady Pauline and sucks her blood while she's asleep is really creepy, and the thing of needing one person's blood more than anyone else's is, to me, one of the most unsavory vampire tropes ever. Tgis is such a Twilight kind of trope. Also, besides the obvious connotations between vampires and desire and fear for both death and sex, Halt and Pauline's love is so shippable because he's so awkward and puts her on such a pedestal. I think entering her room while she's unaware is already something Halt would not do (unless it was necessary for a Ranger mission ofc), that vampire halt does it and to suck her blood while she's asleep is such a lack of respect for her as a person, its almost like a rape or something. I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame, I don't intend it to be, and I think this idea of yours with the magical creatures was kinda brilliant. I just needed to say this.
NTSFroes chapter 5 . 3/25
Yeah its kinda rushed.
But can I hug Halt now?
NTSFroes chapter 4 . 3/25
tUG IS AN UNICORN THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER HEARD
Really as much as I love Pauline I ship Halt and Crowley so bad it isnt even funny. I don't know where this story is going but I'm thankful for all these shipper-baits out here.
NTSFroes chapter 2 . 3/25
The Horse part was the best part. I laughed out loud in the middle of the bus and people stared.
I want more stories like this! The Rangers Being mythical creatures like Vampires and Werewolves and Elves and stuff! I dig that stuff! There needs to be more! I need more! I would read the heck out of that! Ahhhh!
loyaltytoroyalty chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GILAN!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Yay, awesome stuff! Read this story more times than I can count.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
I adore Gilan
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
It's ok they're bad people, so it doesn't matter a lot.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
If people are giving you ideas then I will to, poltergeist you should add poltergeists
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
The Personality of the tree jerks is perfect! Love story, you continue this.- THE GREATEST PERSON EVER
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 33 . 6/26/2016
Where's that sequel, I wonder...
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
What indeed would be the point of having a toad hopping around the cabin? xD Halt's response was his best line yet.
Come on please chapter 33 . 2/22/2016