Reviews for Bitten by Fate
If people are giving you ideas then I will to, poltergeist you should add poltergeists
The Personality of the tree jerks is perfect! Love story, you continue this.- THE GREATEST PERSON EVER
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 33 . 6/26
Where's that sequel, I wonder...
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 21 . 6/20
What indeed would be the point of having a toad hopping around the cabin? xD Halt's response was his best line yet.
Come on please chapter 33 . 2/22
Sequel sequel sequel
Rangerslife chapter 1 . 2/10
Please do sequel I want to find out if Alyss finds out he's a werewolf and how she does,
I hit the wrong button when I was going to read this and it took me to the last chapter... I dun goofed! Go me!
Alleychic chapter 21 . 1/5
I shrieked when Gilan was revealed(it's also 1am : whoops). I really like how you've incorporated magical creatures into the RA universe so flawlessly! .
imketys chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
i absolutly loved this story, please write a sequel, i almost liked it beter than the originall books
Oslave the Bear chapter 33 . 7/31/2015
Continue. One of the best
Brick by Brick by Brick chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Oh my god! This story is amazing! I just finished the twelfth book and I needed more. This is perfect!
Lizzy chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
Cool! Really loved it! I also loved how it ended n a much similar way to the book! Please tell me the sequel comes out soon! Keep Posting!
Lizzy chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
OMG! THE FIRE ELF IS GILAN! *Gasp* THAT IS SO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
That just makes him twice as amazing as before! It's like Legolas and Gilan in one! *Squeals excitedly* LOTR and RANGER"S APPRENTICE 4 LIFE!
Lizzy chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
It reminds me of that centaur in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!
The Writing Wizard chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I've reread this story many times and I love it.
When do you plan on writing a sequel?