Reviews for Where Do We Draw the Line?
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Wow dinner wasn't intense at all lol I think that Daniel is a sleaze bag don't like him .sam does really love his wife I would love to see them having kids Sam would be so cute as a dad omfg she found a necklace in the bed I wonder if she will find out about the affair will she even confront Sam omg so many questions that I need answered amazing chapter as ever Hun loved it I'm so excited to see what you have planned for the next chapter so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more:)))
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Don't get me wrong I like robin but I'm more of a sams wife fan she going to be so Hurt when she finds out that Sam is sleeping with another woman espically when they find out the other woman is robin . I think that robin and deal would make a nice couple I say this dinner is going to be so tence Sam wife and the mistress Amazing chapter again hum you're so awesome at writeing I will read the rest of your updates in the morning Hun I promise speak to you soon :))
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I like this a lot hun I have a good feeling about it and it looks like I have found another awesome story from you. Granted Sam seems to love Robin in a way but I think he loves his wife more I really do hope he makes the right choice I'm really dying here for the next chapter Hun you truly amaze me with all your stories and that why I love getting your updates you truly make me smile so please please update ASAP I'm dying here for more hun:)) oxoxoxox
Sage Londyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hey stranger, lol.

Haven't heard from you in a long time, I hope your doing good. _

...So on to the important part.

Really great start.

I like how Sam is like this everyday guy, with a wife. Poor Adrianna though, with Sam cheating on her.

It makes me wonder what happened to make their relationship go so sour.

I also wonder about this Robin character, how innocent is she in the situation?

I can't wait for chapter 2, you're off to a good start!

It's a different kind of story from what I usually read, but so far so good!

XO