Reviews for Flash From The Past
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
I can't believe I've only just found this story! Read the whole thing in one go and now I'm hooked! I can't wait to see what happens with some dramatic maltara action! Keep up the awesome writing :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Holy... Nat, I remember this story so well, and this is one heck of a twist! I can't wait to see what happens next though... Poor Mal :(

-Christie
The Beautiful Filth chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS
the suspense is so intense that i read them all in one go o_o
ZEDLCMJC chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Please update soon! Love this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good chapter! I got so happy when you updated! What happened to the story when love blossoms? Another chapter coming soon?...
Mozzi-Girl chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Oh my gosh... And so it is finally revealed! I didn't see that coming I'll admit, it's a brilliant plot twist and omg Kenneth! :O

Brilliant chapter Natalie, it was really amazing, I loved it!

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Oh so much drama I can't take it! Hehe loved this your really talented! And I'm really enjoying this story! Update soon I need to know what happens next!
-Jade xx
StoopdFoxx chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Good good good
May I say that I am enjoying my time reading this splendid piece of heaven! I love how everything flows and the flashbacks are very detailed and indepth.
Thank you for the chapter update!
I ask how many more chapters you plan to do because it would be a great disappointment if it ended too abruptly. May I suggest maybe speeding the action up a little but still making it lengthy enough for all the pieces of information to be digested to te reader.
mozzi-girl chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Gasp! Natalie, my poor Kenneth! :O This was a interesting twist and liking the article in here :)

mozzi-girl chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Omg knew Mal would be the hero of the article! Awesoommee!
A great chapter Natalie, I really enjoyed it!

BreezyFan chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Holy crap on a cracker... I feel so bad for Malachi :( He doesn't deserve it :( And Natara really needs to come up with some sort of plan to save him.. because I'm not sure if I'll be able to read more chapters about Mal being tortured :( Great story though! The plot line is awesome :D Can't wait to see where this is going!
-Lisa
wheniseeyoursmile chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Woah there, Nat...talk about epicness! This was brilliant! Amazing! Breath taking! Inspiring! You got talent, sis!

This story has become so developed through out and I really think you matured as a writer. I'm so proud of you. Fantastic, Nat, just wonderful.

You are awesome!

Nice Job!

-lil sis Katie

LYLAS
mozzi-girl chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
:OOOOO Not my rugged babe! I am seriously enjoying reading this Natalie, it's so interesting and I love the twists, keep it up!

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Awww :( This is sad but good! Keep going, Natalie!
-Jara :)
StoopdFoxx chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Malllllllll!
Poor mal!
Thats good torturing but please has some more torture!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »