Reviews for Stories for my daughter: The Feisty Little Cherub
too funny man
too funny
loved it
Blue Blossoms chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Merlin! That was something.
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You and your daughter are evil geniuses! I nearly killed myself laughing so hard! And I adored the little cherubs!

Kind of makes me want one of my own!

And of course Dad Severus on a date with his son Harry is adorable! XD
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
A truly delightful tale.

I absolutely adored it. I especially enjoyed the spirited little red-haired cherub (so reminiscent of a certain red-headed witch from Severus' past). I loved the very idea of the extremely stern and proper Severus Snape having to tolerate sitting in this gaudily decorated shop, while being aggressively tormented by the pesky little devils. Such a great image! I had not trouble picturing the irritation on the Potion Master's face.

And it's so lovely to know he endures it all... for his son. We all go through that as parents. Anything for our kids. :)

Loved it. I hope to see more inspired stories from you and your creative daughter in the future!

patolozka chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I know all story was funny, but I cant help, because this one was the best: "I don't have a date either." Cute Harry, I like him very much and daddy Sev of course, thanks!
thekbeat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I cannot tell you how much I laughed when I read this story. I love that it's so long, and the whole time everyone in the room kept shooting me looks. Like, "Is she nuts?" :D
Does your daughter have an account here on Fanfiction? Because I would love to read any stories she has written - her creativity and talent shines through this story. So does yours :)
Normally I don't read Guardian fics, but this one is a definite exception. I'm so glad I decided to read it - this is going to be added to my favourites straight away! Really, this story is simply superb. Just brilliant. And I couldn't spot any mistakes, either. :)
If you or your daughter keep writing splendidly like this, you could end up as bestselling authoresses! I'm not kidding.
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Okay, I have to say I LOVED this. It was refreshingly unique, cute, funny ... just fantastic! I love the cherubs and your song choice. Oh and your daughter is genius! Including the feisty little red head was perfect! Great work. :)
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
brilliant! I have yet to stop laughing! could you do something with Professor McGonagall, a couple of mischievious pixies, catnip and Dumbledore's lemon drops?
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Simply Adorable!
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Soooooo... Lovely

Can't believe!

What a cute story.

should say the best Valentine fic that I have read.
pheecat chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
All I can say is, Severus truly, truly loves his son to put up with those cherubs!

The natural vibe between father and son was so much were the heart-shaped cup, pancakes etc etc etc. You (and your daughter) have prolific imaginations! _
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, this was so cute and full of fluff! I would never have guessed you had a daughter. XP She sounds adorable, though. And this one shot was just so cute! It's nice to see Snape being nice and putting away his sour mood (at least somewhat) for once! And all for Harry; so cute! W I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.~ :D Again, an awesome fic!~
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You are spoiling us, you know? Firstly, your wonderful update of TMS, then the Snarry OS for Valentines Day and now this awesome, sweet Guardian fic for Valentines Day.*sighs happily* Thats better than thousand red roses or a Candle-Light-Dinner for two.*smiles at Harry and Severus* Please, also tell your daughter that I love this OS.:)

Harry is so cute.*hugs him* No wonder that Madame Furritoe (that name is just… perfectly fitting) was so besotted with Harry. He is probably the only student, who would tell the most feared Potion Master that he “says the funniest things”, when Severus makes a sarcastic comment, but after all, he his Severus son, so he has every right to do so. You know, I just love it, when Severus calls Harry “my son” in a Guardian fic and Harry calls him “Dad”. It so sweet and it shows how deep their feelings for each other run and… I doubt that Ill ever get enough of this.*smiles*

Pink, heart shaped pancakes… can I have one, too?*makes puppy eyes* Ah, you shouldnt describe food like this, if you dont want me to become fat. Luckily, they hadnt any pancakes like these at my school, otherwise I would have gotten sugar shock.*coughs* No wonder that Severus wasnt so happy about the choices of food at Valentines Day… pink doesnt fit together with his usual black robes and his dark attitude.;) Its very obvious that Dumbledore had a finger in the pie – I wonder if the headmaster wore some pink robes and a heart shaped hut himself at Valentines Day? It would, at least fit his personality – but not even Dumbledore would have been able to get Severus to go out on a date. No, not even Voldemort or a horde of Death Eaters would have been successful, but one look from Harry was enough to let Severus say words he would later regret.*winks at Harry*

Only one hour… well, I assume that a day in the company of trolls couldnt have been worse for Severus than this.*hides from a dark glare* You cant imagine my large smile, when I read that Madame Furritoe thought that Severus was Harrys real dad.*smiles at them both* I assume that Severus wouldnt have minded that false assumption in the least, since he also calls Harry his son, but he surely has cursed Harrys lack of foresight, when he told the shopkeeper that he really was an orphan and Severus only his adopted father.*grins* I just thought that if it wasnt so obvious that Harry didnt think about the reaction they would get when he told her the truth, it could have been a real Slytherin thing to do: Trigger compassion and get a special treatment in return and also get the chance to see the most feared teacher in Hogwarts being tortured by little cherubs… but Harry is too much a Gryffindor to think of something like this.;)

I didnt tell you yet, but I was laughing almost the whole time, when I read your story the first time and I also had to chuckle, giggle, grin and laugh, when I re-read it… my family must believe me mad by now.*chuckles* I love the little cherubs and I would really enjoy to have one of them for myself. The female one with the red hair was just lovely and its no wonder that she reminded Severus of Lily. I doubt that it only was her outward appearance, but also her behavior that was much like Lilys. Surely, Lily wouldnt have allowed Severus to offend her, without taking revenge on him for it later. Ah, and the little cherubs did just that!*applauds them* It would just have been too funny if there had still been some confetti on Severus head or his robes, when he got back to Hogwarts. Dumbledore would have had a good laugh and he surely would have made sure to remind Severus of the incident at every opportunity. Even the Weasley twins could have learned something from the little cherubs.*gives the little cherubs to Fred and George and looks forward to the next Potion Class with them*

Oh, it wasnt quite right what I wrote before… Harry has at least learned from his father how to do the self-preservation thing, every Slytherin knows how to do.*pats him on the head* I just wonder if Severus was so proud, because Harry has finally adopted some Slytherin attributes or because he told him that he would be still too young to go out on a date the following year, because that would mean that he would have his son a little longer to himself.*winks at him*

The end was amazing! As I said before, Severus would withstand the greatest wizards of the century, but he could Harry never deny anything that makes him happy. Well, at least, he will be able to remember that Harry had a wonderful day, when he has nightmares of cheeky little cherubs and pink pancakes, the upcoming night.*chuckles*

Im also really looking forward the Guardian fiction, you obviously intend to write and I wish your daughter and you a great weekend!)

So long!

KisaraP chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi Yen and Yen's Daughter!

I loved your story! I thought it was a very original Valentine's Day fic for the Harry Potter universe! I'm curious to know, whether the Cherubs actually exist as real magical creatures in your story, or whether they're simply transfigured and sort of have a temporary consciousness of their own. My guess is the first, especially with their personalities and ability to become offended.

Oh my gosh, I never realized Confetti could be a life and death risk!

Here Lies Severus Snape...He Survived the Death Eaters...But Not the Confetti...Courtesy of Demonic Cherubs!

Lol! No! I'm happy that Snape lives with the help of the Wizarding World's Savior! Muahahaha. Oh gosh, Snape must really have his work cut out for him now!

Interesting song choice by the way: Edelweiss; is that usually associated with Valentines Day? I only know it because it's in the Sound of Music (which I love).

And Snapes face when he thinks he's escaped the crazy Valentine's Day festivities! Hahahaha, Tough luck Snape! Now, how funny would it have been if Voldemort didn't realize what day it was and decided to launch an attack on the town of Hogsmeade and Hogwarts on Valentines Day? Lord Voldemort vs. Angry Cherubs: And the winner is: the Angry Cherubs! Ding Ding Ding!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing! I look forward to more of your stories in the future! :)
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was wonderful! I laughed so hard. You and your daughter have an amazing talent. I loved the addition of the "fiery, little redhead."

I am definitely looking forward to your own Guardian fic. Thank you so much for sharing!