Reviews for Internal Scarring
Kallie01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I think this deserves another chapter. I would be incredibly grateful if there was! :)
Quinn Sherlock C chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is a really good, honest, fanfiction. And could very well be out into the show if it was in a case where moriarty got into his head at some point. making him feel like that. I love this though! Keep it up, and write more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Anazing story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Amazing! Can you please update ASAP!
DianaThen chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I wish there were just a little mention of them redirecting potential clients to a place where they could get real and definite help. Accepting all cases would be the most noble thing, but obviously Sherlock can't quite handle the memories so the next best thing would be to make sure they get the help they need. Doing nothing would honestly be quite selfish, especially since he knows what it's like.

Anyway. Except for that, which probably bothers me more than it ought to, I enjoyed this. A lot of people are asking for more chapters, but there is a plethora of detailed childhood abuse stories in this fandom. This one, vaguer and probably more realistic, was a nice change of pace.
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hm…will there be an explanation? Maybe a backstory?
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Really good writing! Nice job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awww...poor Sherlock. *sniff* Good story.
Damelia Evenshire chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's great, and I love how there isn't fluff. It's refreshing. I think the case itself could have used a bit more detail, but really only a couple of details.
Dawn-Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is powerful, that is the only way I can describe it. It practically hit me and I have no idea why.
Zacha chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very good story, I hope that you consider writing more.

Zacha
Venea Taur chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like the idea you have here. The summary really intrigued me, but then as I was reading through, I kept waiting for more. This is more a summary of what would happen in the story. I'd like to see this interaction. I really wanted to see John confront Sherlock on what was bothering him. I think that is something John would do and I wanted to see that interaction. While it's an old cliche, this story would really benefit from showing, not telling. Nevertheless, I like the idea you have here.
waterbaby84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I hope you don't end this here!

I'd love to see more chapters!