Reviews for The Adventures of The Teen Titans Midwest!
BeBe says hi chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Please update reading soon. I've been waiting for six months. Don't tell me you've given up on it!
Faded Book-Look Within chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Whoa. This is so good, like sitting-on-the-edge-of-my-seat good!
BeBe says hi chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
oh, what stitch did for akai was so sweet! I can't wait to see what happens next update soon!
POMForever chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Wow, that really was a curveball. But this was a great chapter.
Aonns02 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was awesome! Nobody should laugh at Stitch ever again for what he's done! A hero I say, A hero! And it's hilarious that he can beat Aqualad in chess. :)

Anyway, I'm sorry that I don't really have any ideas for one shots. Sorry. :(

Nice chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Aonns02 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Yes! And update!

This was a great chapter! Jack is a douche though...doing that to kids.

Whelp, that's enough for now. Time for the next chapter!
batman-defeats-all chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Huh. So Akai's boyfriend is evil.
... That is actually really interesting.
Great chapters!
BlakDawn chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
good to see your back with this, I had almost given up hope. yeah that last part definitely was a curveball, didn't see that one coming.

I like where your going with sellers, even if it isn't how I envisioned him, I can't wait to see what plans he has in store for the titans

Blakdawn
RheaThePsychoticNinja chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Wow. Just wow awesome. :D
Faded Book-Look Within chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Hurray! I was so excited to see a update! I am really curious to know why the heck the creepy lady wouldn't let him drink the water... Love the romance! My poor, innocent, naive Coud ;)
Lilliand'r chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Yay you updated! It's so good, I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
BeBe says hi chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
This is probably the best thing that's happened to me all day. Just spent 3 hours being a jungle gym for a dozen little kids. So I was really happy when I came home and saw this. Update soon!
Aonns02 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
HURRAY! You updated! I've been waiting forever for this! :)

This was an awesome chapter, although I'm a bit confused as to what Chiyuki and Nebulo are doing, but I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.

Can't wait for the next one!
batman-defeats-all chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Great chapter, as usual.
And merry Christmas!
flashangel chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Raphael. He was in love with brittle and now shes gone. SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM!