Reviews for The Best Surprise
I love it...
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
so moving. wonderful.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good story. Did they decide to tell the team or keep it too themsleves?
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awww, such a bittersweet fic.

Gibbs had quite a shock with the contents of that box and it was sad to see him so upset. But that sadness was more than made up for with his discovery of Tony's feelings.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Really loved this one. Jethro and Tony getting together is such a sweet soft way made this one memorable.
DiNozzos probie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very sweet! I loved it.
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story. Made me cry
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So sweet. So great that it was Shannon and Kelly who ended up bringing them together. :D
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awww, this was wonderful. So sweet and sad. Made me teary!

Loved the awkwardness of Tony not knowing what to do but managing to do the right thing anyway.

Excellent work!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nicely done!
jumango chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Really sweet story!
astragail chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great job. Not the same thing as everyone else. Made it nice.
opusneddy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ahhh... Always feel so content and satisfied after reading your work:D The boys' solid friendship just shines without you having to explicitly express it-very comfortable relationship!

Enjoyed how they both so naturally accepted the shift in things without too much angst - response I would expect between long time friends. An of course, I always enjoy the self-assured Tony you write. He still has his insecurities, but he is secure in his place as Gibbs' friend. Great addition to works!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story. I am glad that Gibbs was able to be happy about his surprise that he found and to move on with Tony.
Tainted Rose Silent Soul chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
*sniff sniff* That's so sweet and heartbreaking and good and Tibbs! *sighhhhh* I think I need a tissue or another Tibbs story, preferably another Tibbs story. Thanks for the heartbreaking story! *Hugging Tibbs in my mind!*