Reviews for The Halloween Killer
Awwww... Poor Kitty!
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is amusing. Kitty's my first name X3
Kumiko Tsumi chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Hello, I'm a really big FMA fan and under no circumstances am I trying to flame you, but although I'm glad to see you have proper grammar and such, you're character is a Mary-Sue. A Mary- Sue is typically a in literary criticism and particularly in fanfiction, is a fictional character with overly idealized and hackneyed mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, and primarily functioning as a wish-fulfilment fantasy for the author or reader. (Wikipedia) For example, in the time of Fullmetal Alchemist, the common names "Kitty" are not so common in the world of Amestris. Also, your character seems to be skilled in Alchemy but also Ishbalan? In Ishbala, alchemy is forbidden so there would be no way for her to have learned alchemy unless secretly. Another problem is how "perfect" she is. Her description is okay but being able to dodge completely all bullets when she's only 11 is not possible. Even Scar, who is probably around 30 failed to dodge all bullets. Although Mary-Sues make stories interesting, you will most likely be flamed in the future for your character. To make sure your character is not a Mary Sue I suggest you go to google and take the Mary-Sue Litmus Test. Creating a good character is hard so don't be worried, but in conclusion your story is great so far so I hope you'll take my advise to notice and touch-up your story. Thank you. :)
tft4 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
This is a really good story. Update soon! Happy Valentines Day! 〜(ゝ。)