Reviews for Puck meets Megan's daughter
loveiperez chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Ur such an amazing writer and I love this story. It would be a shame if u stop this story now. I'm sure many people enjoy reading the fantastic chapters that u add to this story and would be very upset if u don't continue. So plz continue for all the people and just NEED to kno wat happens next.
- Love, I Perez
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
OH MY GOD! This is sooooo good! Throughout the series, I had always wished for Meg to choose Puck. I felt really badly in the end when he had no one, but now since you wrote about his new love interest I feel much happier! PLEASE write more!
dragovich11 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Way to go royalwriter great work keep it up now what if rowan attacks her and Puck gets hurt and sky saves them? Hmmmm lets hope theirs more humorous and danger this time okay?
MandiLove chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I like it but there are a TON of grammatical errors, especially when it comes to tense and voice. you switch from passive tense and present tense often as well as active and passive voice. Switching back and forth can make it difficult to follow and affects the flow.
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
You need to start using commas!
Dru-girl chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Ohhh soooo good! Write more please! :)
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I agree with the other three. You are evil...but so am I so I like it!
doodle queen chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
haha! love the bit at the end, even if you totally stole it from me. 3 hope the heart shows up! thank god Puck's okay, i would've been mad if he wasn't. ah, who cares? I LOVE your story! keep it up!
Naynay1130 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Yay! Puck's okay! Sorta. Kinda. Maybe.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I have no words...
Naynay1130 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I'm glad you updated. So without further ado... NO! PUCK! WHYYYYYYYYYY?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
! its so fluffy! and dont you DARE end it off here!

the doodle queen
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
No! Don't you dare end it here or I'll send Sebastian after you! You hear? I'm not kidding!
doodle queen chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
heehee. hiiiiiii, royalwriter, it's your friend the doodle queen! even though i know you, i figured it'd be nice of me to review. first off- your grammar sucks. sorry, but it's true(please do not take offense, you know i luv u.) but, overall, the story itself is AWESOME. keep it up, royalwriter!
Naynay1130 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
MEGHAN'S PREGNANT? Daaaaaang. And April's already a teenager. They'll have such a big age difference. I love this story. I just can't get enough of it. I looooooooooovvvvvvve this story! PuckxApril is so cute! Awwwwwwwwwwww!