Reviews for I Just Want To Help
Bionic Egypt chapter 1 . 5/13
I fully realize you posted this four years ago and have probably forgotten all about it, but I really enjoyed reading it! I really like how your OC interacts with Dastardos and how he needs the life candies to help his little macaracoon. Honestly? It kinda makes me want to let him have the whirlms that invade my garden all the time instead of selling them.
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So good! Although I feel sorry for the Bunnycomb...
Thunder Krystal chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awesome! I like how Maddie calls Dassie (Wow... DastardosDassie... AWESOME SHIT!) an ass :P Great job!
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOL, the romance seems rather one-sided. XD This is a cute fic. I like it. :3
Tiigerliily chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ahh, a Valentine's special! I'm glad someone wrote one, I love specials! :D

As I might've told you before, I like Maddie's character! I like that she's obsessed with Dastardos! :D

Hmm, someone else knows his secret now... I wonder how Daz would react if Maddie told anyone! On the other hand, she doesn't seem to have any intentions to spoil his secret, so I guess he doesn't have to worry! :P
Toripocalypse chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, this was...surprisingly sweet! IMPRESSIVE! :O

I love it a WHOLE LOT, Maddie's so spunky and brave, I really like her! She's lucky Dastardos didn't get cross, but if there's life candy on the line, his temper becomes much less short!

You wrote him perfectly, by the way! I'm VERY impressed; thanks for doing my idea great justice! :'D