Reviews for Head Over Feet
katya123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I hope you'll update this story i enjoyed reading it very much
KemicalRomantik chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Hey! I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your work and that I think the plot of this story is great, so great that you should think about finishing it one day haha
brokengirl24 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Hi.
I was looking through the Ringer Fanfic and stumbled upon this.
It's so awesome! I love it. I love how different it is. I mean its a "What If?". Really good.
Anyways, maybe one day you could update it? :)
Pretty please with Andrew/Bridget on top? :)
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Hey! newly-minted 'Ringer' fan who just tripped across this story a few days ago. I just wanted to say that I love the premise and I really hope that you get the chance/inclination to update soon - you've definitely still got an audience!
marihun chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
When can we expect the next chapter? Dying to read it! :))))
Elle-Mai October chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I am SOOOO ready for the next chapter! Please, PLEASE feed the greedy! Your story is definitely a gripper. I can actually imagine the club in my mind and the plaid shirt...Please update. Your fans demand it! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Plz plz plz update
AnnaG11 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Please update!
Anna chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
omg love this story please post more chapters
maripd chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I really liked the chap! I really enjoy the way you wrote Bridget relationship with Shaylene! I think it would help har a lot to have this sister/ mother figure! It's really cute the way she is head over heels for Andrew! ;) but its kinda sad too because she is not the kind of woman that he would have a relationship you know? But I really liked this chap and their interaction will only get better! ( I hope) rsrsrs I really want to see the shopping ;))

When the next chap will be up?
scifiromance chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Well, I don't really mind that Andrew and Bridget didn't completely rule this chapter, writing about the next morning and their doubts was more realistic, I actually can't imagine now going straight to the shopping without this interlude, so WELL DONE! :D I absolutely loved how you wrote Shaylene, like the sister Siobhan should have been but also more understanding of Bridget's lifestyle. It made me really sad she was killed in the show, and I feel happy for Machado!

Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
ElvinaPotter chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I can't wait to read more on Andrew/Bridget time together. Especially the shopping part. Shaylene... is a little big too controlling don't you think? I mean... come on! give the girl a break! it's too early in the morning for an integoration..

Reading your fic, I'm always wishing they didn't cancelled Ringer show... I want to see how everything else is going to play up... *sigh* what a cliffy ending...

-Elvina P.
Hayha chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
This is probably a good thing for you, but it's pretty obvious you're not a recovering drug addict. NA treats alcohol as just another drug of choice, which it is. A recovering addict who valued being clean wouldn't be drinking.

Alternate universes are always hard to review. Things went different somewhere. How far back? How different are the people? We have Shaylene and Victor in Nevada. Why are the in Nevada? What's shifted? How and why did Bridget get into rehab? I have my own Bridget too. She's not quite the one on the show, but this one isn't either. At least I don't feel it.

San Francisco is about four or five hours each way from Tahoe/Reno or more, depending on your luck with traffic and how many stops you make. That's a good hunk of an overnighter unless the road trip is your real goal.

So how did they escape Bodaway Macawi? That seems a weak point.
maripd chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Wow! Just wow! Finished reading everything and I can't wait for more! I'm sure I will love next chapter! Really looking forward to:

- Andrew's thoughts about Bridget, about this mysterious woman he met that could read his life like a book, also his reaction to Bridget contacting him... I'm sure he will be like... I shouldn't have done this...but what could go wrong? She's so like her...

- the shopping together will be so cute! He will treat her like a princess! (pretty woman...;D)

- I WANT THEM TO KISS!

And... Part of me wants for Andrew to take Bridget as his lover, but I know this is not going to happen anyway...

Also, Bridget needs to know her sister is a bitch! I hate when she feels bad because she's not like Siobhan! She may have made all the wrong choices but she's so much better than her sister as a human...

I feel like when Andrew discovers they are sisters, Bridget could tell him she had no idea that he was Siobhan's husband... I know it's good to dream... But come on he didn't realize they are identical?

One more question: will the original storyline from the show be in this fic? Like, the murder and all?

Really great written! Love that you searched before writing anything... That your chapters are long ;) and your very descriptive!

But I already want more! Pleeeease?

Xoxo, Marianne