Reviews for VDay: Gwevin
thlove chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
So kevin!
man of books and tv chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Vday really but the story was your usual great standred
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love it! pleases write more soon!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aw...I loved it! Okay, I know how much you dislike short reviews that just say 'LOL' or 'update soon', because you wrote that in your profile maybe twice, and I hate those too, but I can't think of much else to say except that all you need to do is maybe use spellcheck. But hey, I can't complain. I make so many mistakes. But I love your writing, and I love this couple...I can just see it happening. This is the sweet, romantic yet still funny kind of Kevin we all know is in there somewhere-DEEP down inside of him...and the forgiving, accepting Gwen that we see all the time.

Love it.
MewLuna chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aaaaaaawwwwwwww! Omg totally putting this in faves! I love your Gwevin stories. Your interpretation of Kevin always (most always) makes me wanna hug him :D Hee heee heee.

Okay, enough fan-girl-ing. Loved this. Awesome writing. As usual. Yup. And happy late V Day! :D
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
awww cute and romantic
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
that was very nice and the title not so bad x3
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
naw, the title says it all.

this is so cute! i love it, and how they just made up. true valentine's day stuff...
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
LOL very cute Gwevin! Keep up the good work!
Lullasong chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Beautiful! It was sweet and I loved the story. I thank you Sky for writing it. :D
bellacullen3516 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wonderfully sweet, just like the candy hearts I ate today! Absolutely adorable! But what about the other fanfiction, "No Way!"? I've been waiting forever for it, please?
PeskyFries chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
D'aw, Kev, ya big softie. :P

I swear, I was grinning like an idiot throughout the whole thing, trying not to laugh and wake up my brother. My Ma officially thinks I've gone insane. It didn't help that I was listening to "The Creep" while reading this. ;

Don't pay too much attention to the title. It's definitely better than what Pokemon thought of. Oh, the humiliation I had gone through when I bought White version... XD

I miss your funny stories! They're so funny (no duh...)! XD
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is just to adorable!
ETNRL4L chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is the sweetest thing you've written in such a long time! I miss this from you so much!

This is the kind of Gwevin I fell in love with from you.

P.S. Title IS totally uninspired, but I won't ride you for it 'cause I'm guessing all your inspiration went into the beautiful fic.

:O)
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
AAAWWWWW, that was just super so sweet..:)