Reviews for Crunch
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Never thought that reading about someone eating toast would be ;)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I've never read a Sherlock Holmes fan fiction before. Or watched any of the TV shows, actually. But I read this one, and I wanted to leave a note to say that I really enjoyed it.
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I shall never look upon a toast (which I love) the same way.
If you ever write a similar piece, would you kindly let me know?
(Do you work for Harlequin or whatever their m/m equivalent is? You definitely should)
GelibeanH20 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Very well written! High five for this! :D
chaoticsanity chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
The lusty details of Holmes' thoughts and the abrupt yet somehow erotic ending was absolutely stunning. The way you make such descriptive and vivid sentences is amazing; the paragraph before Watson speaks is so full of emotion and just plain...lust, makes it a wonderful read. Thank you for it.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
VERY good. Highly descriptive. I hope, I too, one day possess the descriptive skills writers like you do. I hope it comes with practice. Funny, we had a Day of Silence for the gays at my school, today. Those who signed up had to not speak all day long. It was to be comparable to men and women in the closet. Wanting to speak about it, but never doing it.

Mmm... Delicious... :P
Deleted11152015 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Holmes's mind is a scary place... I think you showed it beautifully.
FJH4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Only Watson can make eating toast so sexy...
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, that was intense. I like the way you've built up the tension to the unexpected point, and the end was perfect with John's word snapping not only Sherlock, but also the reader out of the reverie. Great piece of work, so short and yet almost bursting with suppresed emotions.
Zucker Kuchen chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow. I am very impressed that you managed to make Watson eating toast so sexy. Anywho, lovely writing style and beautiful details. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. I hope to see more from you!
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was so amazing. Who knew toast could be so erotic? You kept Holmes in character so perfectly and I hung off every word. And the last word absolutely made the cake.
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*Whew*! Now *that* is some steamy internal monologue! Give it to him to be fantastic at UST. Last line wins the internets. Now it's 2 am and I am contemplating the risk of rousing the house if I go make myself some toast. It was a little chilly in here a little while ago; think I'm good now.
Obsession and Insanity chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome. Love it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Deb Zorski chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I was first drawn in to your stunning characterization of Holmes picking apart the scientific makeup of toast - very well done by you, indeed. The rest of this is a really lovely look inside Holmes' mind as he observes, and so different from the cold calculations we're all so used to. Splendid work!