Reviews for Fuzzy Red Reindeer
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
"You are the size of a gingerbread man." (LMFAO!)

The way Rachel takes care of Quinn is just so precious and cute and all things wonderful. The matching pajamas are just too darn adorable. Santana made me laugh with her love for the pile of crap that is the gingerbread house, lol.

Awesome job!
tohs chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
How in the world have I not read this?! OMG but I'm so glad in a way. It's like reading something new from you and I might or might not have gotten too excited. LOL. I'm down with happy drunk!Quinn. She's so cute and funny and Rachel is lovely as always. I can't build a gingerbread house if my life depended on it so I feel Rachel and Quinn. LOL.
WiccaWoman17587 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So, i don't know how i missed this... But i have found it now! And seriously. I love you and all your amazing writingness!
OMG, Drunk Quinn is the best! And patient Rachel is cute!
Just so you know, i'm literally going crazy without an update on SOTKOR, and i need more from Ain't That A Kick In The Head (I'm aware you only post a couple of days ago... But i'm addicted. You write the bestest Quinns)
End of Fangirling. :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my freaking gawd! Talk about a priceless hilarious story. Loved it :). After reading the others I was thinking this could work well as continued in little flash stories. Unless you have a plan for a chartered something then that's good too :)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
haha cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Rereading this to celebrate, because it's Christmas Eve and this is so adorable! Happy Holidays! :)
holdmetonight chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Been reading your stories all day. Loved this
KW Jordan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Why would you bother trying to have self-control? That's borning. Also, who would limit the awesome creature that is your Quinn to 1000 words? :)
AlexaNova chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I. love. you. I mean seriously. Who wouldn't love this? I'm now impatiently awaiting the sequel of that beautiful story. I've always wanted to see Drunk!Quinn. Thank you for being a wonderful author. :)
Scout88 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I built a gingerbread house with my nephew at Christmas, it just did NOT want to stay upright, the roof kept sliding off or collapsing and once they went, so did the walls. It was awful but he did enjoy eating it once we called it quits. So this story made me laugh so hard because of all the problems we had too. Seriously, a kit shouldn't be that hard to put together! Next time, if there is a next time - I'm digging out the hot glue gun! I freaking love you and what you did with 'Just Off the Key of Reason' and this little short story from it. You are beyond awesome!
watdaforks chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
aaand the cuteness strikes again x3

to quote despicable me,

IT'S SO FLUFFY I WANNA DIEEEEE!
B. Silverbow chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my God, that was so amazingly adorable. You need to write the sequel, please. This was the first Faberry story I ever read and it's what made me love them, even though no other story gets them right.
boldie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
As usual ... sooo cute!

any one-shot for "I can see for miles", Els? :)
BrokenDreams03 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
:) aww how cute i totally loved it. always ur writting is amazing, and wounderful. i cant wait for the sequel :)
98forever chapter 1 . 2/21/2012