Reviews for Make Me Believe Again
HetalianOtaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
AHHH! That was so cute! I'm gonna suffocate on all of this fluff! This is amazing! AHAHAHHABZNIXMDNJKSMDNKZhshsnznjzjzvgxhsjNhJngJkJJJhGsjjdjd. I can't function anymore! AHH

HASTA LA PASTA,

HetalianOtaku
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Love!
tomato bear chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Don't worry I've had terrible expiriences with valentines day aswell. Your not alone.

I love this. I must admit it got a bit sappy for me, but I'm so immature that its not even funny
I do believe in true love and I don't care what people say. Threre is someone for everyone.

Your story was well written and showed deph in the characters. I Also appreciate that you've done swedens accent. I know a lot of people don't like it but They are just plebians who don't know anything.

Fun fact: tomatoes where once considered love apples in france. I personally believe that apples are pure evil (yes it sounds crazy) so tomatoes are apples that have learned to love. Just like finland did!

I date your fanfic 9/10
soriahchan5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
that was really good
colossalpunk chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So sappy... but good! Very good! It was cute!
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
THE FLUFF…IT'S KILLING ME…AAAAUGH! :) I loved this, it was so cute hearing how much Waldy loves Tino…Thanks for writing it! 3
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
vjhgvizdmhtviHMoiHmvtomhvto!

WAAAHH! SO CUTE AND IT'S NOT EVEN VALENTINES!
MoMoPocky chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I swear my heart melted at this. It's so cute and sweet and just so wonderful in all. I giggled so much at it, and it makes me happy. Favourite for sure!

Mo-Mo
Homura chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So cute!

I dont think I have read a Su-Fin fic where Berwald blashed so much! / teeheehee~~

It was wonderful
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Chuu~ So cute!
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
ohhhhh my god this is so unbelievably cute...!
AvaritiaVitae chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
...This...is so fluffy - I nearly choked on it! :D But it's just so cuuuuute! :3 I love how you wrote Berwald, always the gentle giant, right?

Somehow. I think I pictured Denmark as Finland's ex. O.e

Even though there's no name mentioned - but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with my own opinion on him (because I LOVE him xD)...so...why did I do that? .

Anyway - with lots of left-over Valentine's love

AvaritiaVitae~ (and Captain Cuddles)
xBlueWingsx chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG! This is amazing! it's THE BEST story i've ever read, truly it is! you're an absolutly amazing writer! 3 3
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
oh my goodness the FLUFF :D *squeals* loved it!
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Happy Valentine's day, love! :D I always enjoy the stories you share with us and if I ever met you in real life I would give you the biggest hug! Haha! That being said, this story was really really cute. I like this pairing but don't usually read much about them. The ending was great too :)