Reviews for Nothing
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I can't say I'm a massive fan of Percy Jackson, as the whole premise is kind of silly, but I do enjoy the characters, and I think you captured Annabeth really well. I'm glad I stumbled across this, as this was a neat little oneshot. You seem like a talented writer, so keep up the good work.

On a side note, Valentine's Day kind of sucks. It can be needlessly stressful if you're in a relationship, and if you're single (like me) then it just feels like National Forever Alone Day. Ah well, at least it only comes once a year.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
BWAHHHHHHHH! THAT IS THE SOUND OF MY HEART SHATTERING.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow. This was...chokingly, heart-breakingly sad. Well done.
hexgirlfriend chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This story is so beautiful! love your awesome. Keep on keepin on :)
LilyFlower11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww, heartbreaking! I just don't really know what to say. I didn't like the end of The Vow, and most definitely didn't like the end of this fic:( But you portrayed Annabeth great and fitted it to Heros of Olympus perfectly. Great job! -Lilyflower11
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh wow. This is *wonderful.*

One of the most IC portrayals of Annabeth I've ever seen - and she's possibly the most difficult character in the series to write. Excellent job.

Love the characters - your OC's are believable and definitely amusing.

I also really like the way you incorporated the plot of the movie. It reminded me a bit of Percabeth when I saw the commercials (though it does look like yet another cheesy romance - I gather it's worth seeing? good to know.) and I love the way you write Annabeth's reactions. Especially the memory loss.

Keep up the great work!
honne chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
The ending was so sad, and the middle part was kind of heartbreaking. Poor Annabeth. :( This was so beautiful, though, as all your work pretty much is. Oh, MoA, come faster!

I want Alyssa and Sadie to be my friends and I don't know why. They seem fun. xD

I haven't seen The Vow yet, but I really want to!
Aariya chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I have not watched The Vow yet, my Love. No, not yet. . .

"She'd come to love them for their blind loyalty and innocence, but they distinctly reminded her of hamsters on crack periodically." - Ooh, a Science reference! And yes, my Dear, this made me smile.

I also liked how Anniebeth wished this and that. But, at certain points, I thought, "Is The Vow exactly like If I Stay?" but then it included the part about the Wife and such.

You say you hate cliche Percabeth fics... Well, this ain't one of them. It's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

It was so touching.

It was . . . entrancing. [Is that the right word?]

crazy girl aime

P.S: Listen to Infatuation by . Like, right now. I'm serious. *stares*

P.P.S: *gives you a baby panda* enjoy my presents ! ! !
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*splutters at beautifallity*

I mean, I'm not generally a percabethfangirl, but this makes me want to be. I love the recurring calc homework, and that sarcastic little mention of Jason.

And Sadie. Like gah, she is brilliant.
GreekCowgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
D'X Thanks for bringing down my Valentine's Day high! I have to admit, not a lot of people can make stories like this convincing, but sweetie...you take the cake. And I can't figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Great story, though. D'X
StarrySea chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I was about to start crying while reading this! So sad!

Great job though! And i totally agree, what's up with Rick stealing Percabeths first Christmas and valentines day?