Reviews for Heart on Fire (Abandoned)
The Hunger Games Forever chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
flacka94 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I really like what you have done of this story so far, but one chapter a year it's really too little and asking us not to give up on this is a little too much, I understand that real live can be a bitch but it also really sucks to get suck in by story that probably is never going to get finished :/ so please put an abandoned or Hiatus warning in the summary so readers can read at their own risk
SparklingFlames16 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I would love it if you continued this story.
PEENISS4EVA chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Nice detail, nice idea, maybe try to stay in character (especially for President Snow).
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Loved this story before and loving it now! Your writing is really great and this story is just simply amazing! I can't WAIT to read more! Please update soon because I simply have to read more of this amazing story!
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Update quickly. I really loved this story. I'm excited about how Peeta and Katniss' love will grow. Anyway, I hope your Peeta in this story will remain as the Peeta that we all love. I felt like Peeta and Gale's personality switched at some moments.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE- This story is just so great! I wish there was a magical way for you to update without the wait! I cant wait to finish this story and see if you make your catching fire! thanks for the story!
polarpi chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I missed the story the first time, and didn't know it existed (as this started before I'd even read the books the first time!), but I am so on board for this going forward! Loved the discussion between Gale & Katniss, as well as the verbal sparring match between Katniss & Snow prior to the halted discussion with Peeta on the roof. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! :)
thygameofhunger chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
i like this so far please continue it ... can't wait for kat and peeta to be together
eruditewriter chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Love it! Katniss' emotions are great, they seem so real. I like that you haven't got her and Peeta forgiving each other straight away and you've captured Gale's personality great! Can't wait for more
mrssherrange chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
YAY an update :) :) These two, these two. I like that you have thrown some conflict their will make when they makeup even sweeter :)
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
good story so far cant wait for the update
eruditewriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please continue!
xBBx chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oooh, I wanna read more! I didn't read your original so I'm completely new to your style and plot, meaning I don't know what's going to happen! I hope you update and don't leave it hanging.
Bob chapter 1 . 11/8/2012