Reviews for An Attic Interlude
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I loved your cute little story. I love stories in which the two come together earlier, and I agree that the summer after OotP is a very good time for it.

Since you mentioned the horcrux hunt at the beginning, I think there are two main reasons why I'd like to see the two of them together earlier. The most important reason, of course, is that they'd have a much longer time together in the story, rather than just one or two chapters in all the seven books. The other reason is that Harry wouldn't have been able to break-up so easily with Ginny if the two of them had been an item for a longer time. This silly break-up has ruined the entire HP series for me.
hungergamesrue chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The "quotation marks" were 8 times out of 10 useless and overpowering, but the everything else is awesome.
BritRBP chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was a great read!
pinkieponk chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is a fantastic one-shot, one of the best I have read! I just love how the kiss was set up by the twins; they really did just need a "friendly nudge in the right direction." ;). This is a great story as I love Hinny pairing and it is very well written, as well. Keep up the great stories! xx Pinkieponk
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so good
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful story...
VikaJM chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice story. And thanks for the review for my story.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story - you could see how their relationship gradually built up, but there's just one thing. HARRYKINS?! Seriously? Great job though, looking forward to more from you.
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yeah, nice little story! Sweet and warm. I liked that Ginny went after Harry, by sending him letters because he needed comforting and support, and then in the attic when he needed a little push along. Their internal monologues were well-done and nicely complemented each other. A thoroughly enjoyable fic about a blooming young love. Thanks for writing it!

Peter
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm rather not an AU fan, but it was nice, I liked it :)
The-multi-fandom-fanfics chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
WOW, that was great, really realistic and I loved it :)
xoxopercafanaticxoxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good story, its funny and sweet :)
rebelreader22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That made my heart smile! :)
Mrs.Jess Potter chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this story! The first time i read it, i fell in love with it. I would have loved it to have happened like that. You are an amzing writer. I like how it switches opions although at first i did find it slighltly confusing. Love it 3
Warlord1096 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really like reading different versions of Harry and Ginny's first kiss, and this is definitely one of the versions I like.

The buildup to the kiss is very sweet, and also humourous because the reader knows it's all a setup!

"maybe her princess had found her prince after all..." leaves you with a very warm feeling!

You should definitely write some more if you have free time, or if you get bitten by the crazy writing spree bug! :D