Reviews for An Attic Interlude
hungergamesrue chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The "quotation marks" were 8 times out of 10 useless and overpowering, but the everything else is awesome.
BritRBP chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was a great read!
pinkieponk chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is a fantastic one-shot, one of the best I have read! I just love how the kiss was set up by the twins; they really did just need a "friendly nudge in the right direction." ;). This is a great story as I love Hinny pairing and it is very well written, as well. Keep up the great stories! xx Pinkieponk
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so good
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful story...
VikaJM chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice story. And thanks for the review for my story.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story - you could see how their relationship gradually built up, but there's just one thing. HARRYKINS?! Seriously? Great job though, looking forward to more from you.
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yeah, nice little story! Sweet and warm. I liked that Ginny went after Harry, by sending him letters because he needed comforting and support, and then in the attic when he needed a little push along. Their internal monologues were well-done and nicely complemented each other. A thoroughly enjoyable fic about a blooming young love. Thanks for writing it!

Peter
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm rather not an AU fan, but it was nice, I liked it :)
The-multi-fandom-fanfics chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
WOW, that was great, really realistic and I loved it :)
xoxopercafanaticxoxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good story, its funny and sweet :)
rebelreader22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That made my heart smile! :)
Mrs.Jess Potter chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this story! The first time i read it, i fell in love with it. I would have loved it to have happened like that. You are an amzing writer. I like how it switches opions although at first i did find it slighltly confusing. Love it 3
Warlord1096 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really like reading different versions of Harry and Ginny's first kiss, and this is definitely one of the versions I like.

The buildup to the kiss is very sweet, and also humourous because the reader knows it's all a setup!

"maybe her princess had found her prince after all..." leaves you with a very warm feeling!

You should definitely write some more if you have free time, or if you get bitten by the crazy writing spree bug! :D
smkffnut chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very sweet and so easily COULD have happened this way. However, I can't see her brothers being this supportive of her being with Harry... You write well and reading your story was a pleasure. Thanks for writing!