Reviews for The Fall
One of the most realistic fanfictions which I have ever read. They both die. End of the story. It cannot be something else. Something different.
I totally loved it and I feel a small fragment in my heart. Reality hearts. :(
Kris chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Made me cry. :(
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
becgate chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Amazing ! !
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Hauntingly beautiful. Mycroft's eulogy was it for me...
Cobalt Copy chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
That was horrifically painful. Beautiful written anguish. Excellent in layman's terms, truly. You are a great and harsh writer, and the theme of the world's greatest love tragedy just makes it more overbearing. This was magnificent, and your writing is publishing-worthy. Thank you for the tears.

Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
O god, that was so beautiful! I'm just crying now... How could you do this?!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Man, I was crying throughout this whole thing... Expertly written, and the degeneration of them both was so torturously realistic
DammitJim chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Amazing fic
no-ruin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
It's almost two in the morning and i'm just laying here crying over this.
First chapter, as well as the second, ripped my heart apart in the most appealing of ways.
Thank you for writing this so spectacularly.
tiny chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
sadfghj chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh my goodness.
I am actually crying in front of my computer now, that was so amazingly well written. Especially loved the little "codas" at the end of each chapter.
I am going to read the rest of your stuff after my exams have finished, if they're half as amazing as this then they'll be gold.
KDVaren chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
...I actually had to take a few minutes to think about how I wanted to word my review for this story. First off, let me start by saying that your work (this being the second fic I've read tonight) is brilliant. Your characters are spot on; mannerisms, dialouge, even internal dialouge. I've been thouroughly impressed :) Also, your ability to convey emotion (especially within this fic) correctly, and appropriatly, is astounding. Which leads me into my...congratualtions on nailing this fic with your choice of plot/theme...I don't know if you've ever lost a loved one in a manner synonmous with this story, but something similar happened to me and my loved one last year. I had to take several moments to compose myself after reading this fic, because, my god, it hurt. Everything came crashing back to me and if I'm being honest a part of me hated you for a few minutes, because it was like you knew how I felt and both Sherlock and John experienced those feelings in various degrees similar to my own. So...I wanted to congratulate you on nailing the emotion of this story. You couldn't have hit the mark any harder if you'd have tried. Good job, friend.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
wow, if i didn't know a season 3 was planned, i'd find this an acceptable movie short as an ending
honeybee763 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is one of the most powerful, heartbreaking, and emotional stories I have ever read. My heart literally ached the whole time I read this. I think you're a great writer!