Reviews for It Started With A Cookie
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love it, Vegeta is so sweet
Yuri-sams chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was ADORABLE! I loved it. It had a bit of a plot with it which I thank you for that. Will def check out some of your other works. I'm excited now ;-)
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love it!
CallMeSoldier chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Gihihi! That's freak in hilarious! And sexy as fuck if I do say so myself. ;) I really like the idea of a softer Vegeta. :) It just makes my heart melt, y'know?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
So romantic.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
where did he get the roses from? He is so funny to me! I love him and her together
steward7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was the best lemon I've read in a very long time!
dani555 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hello! i love, it i swear this is the most cute thing i read in so much time. Vegeta blushing, i almost let out a an awww, but i wasn't alone at home so i had to content myself with smile like a fool. Man, and the date i swear was perfect and so romantic, it seemed to me so cute that Bulma helped Vegeta with the menu. And the fly together, man that is the most beautiful mental image i ever painted in my head. And the roses, it was so romantic and funny. Hell i almost laugh myself to tears when i read that Vegeta the roses of . Well, at least i was not in a chair. Poor .

I guess that is the price for helping.

And the moment with the cookie, it was so dammed funny.

Oh, and the towel... how can i forget about that?

I love this.

Forgive me if i have some mistakes. But i'm learning english and i still have some mistakes every now and then.

Well, see ya'
TheBeginningofAnything chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awww this was so sweet, I loved the ending because it's like, omg, vegeta got her roses! And then it's like, -_- typical vegeta, lol! Hey, if you didn't say so I wouldn't have even guessed that it was your first lemon! Great job on this story!
Myztic Aura chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Its great, I love it, lol.
Pinkdog chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was just amazing to say the least. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews
Kitty G chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Except for the coitus ( fancy scientist word for sex ), this story is fairly acceptable. I remembered from reading and watching Dragon Ball Z the Ginyu Force had a bit of a sweet tooth and may have teased Vegeta as a boy the same way he did with Bulma with the cookie, only with candy and chocolate. Except with Vegeta, he wasn't trying to be mean, He just didn't know how to be nice. All he wanted was to pound Goku. Great story. Funny ending. (At least he tried with the roses.)
xXAngelswillburnXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012