Reviews for There's Something To Be Said For Saying It
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Ya, totally not satisfied with how the show handled their finally being together. At the time, I was relieved that they were together. It was after that sunk on that I realized there should have been more. Thank God for FF & authors like your wonderful self who can fill in those missing needs for us crazed fans of the show & B&B togetherness:-)
luvthembones chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Great ending to that episode. Very hot!
leshagen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very well written, thanks, really enjoyed it :D
Isabell chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Now I have read most of your stories, but since English is not my first language I have not found the courage to write a review yet. But today I thought "damn" and finally pressed the review button. So here I am to tell you how amazing your stories are.

They are funny, heartfelt, lovely, easy to read and of course I like the smut part German I would have a lot more to say but sorry in English I am lost for words. I just hope you go on with your writing and I can enjoy a lot more of your Stories.

You are really a fantastic writer.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Lovely story :) Loved your idea for B&B's first time saying "I love you".
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hi there,

Great chapter. Hot!

Ger
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful. Perfect. So soft and full of love, but still hot. If only everybody on ffnet could write like you. And just for the records, I'd take your missing pieces over the show anytime. Even if you wrote T. To me, you're one of the most talented authors out there.
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So lovely! Thank you!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I enjoyed this; it's a feel good story-it left me smiling.
firefly729 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was just perfect! I've always been a little disappointed that we didn't see the first "I Love You" either, but the way you portrayed it is just perfect for me. I love that you wrote it from Booth's point of view and that Brennan was the one pretty much leading the way. That's exactly how I would've imagined it too. Thank you for writing this. :)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I am not opposed to this venture. I've never read a Hunger Games fic, but I would love to see what you do with it!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved this story. Very refreshing to read somethng written currently. I am a huge Booth/Brennan fan. Thank yu for sharing your talents. I look forward to more from you in the future.
manderleygirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Such a nice present for Valentine's Day!
boneskittie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Popcorn kernels ARE annoying, Dispatch, but it hurts so good to get them out.

You outdid yourself. This was very sweet and sexy and flowed nicely staying in character as they are today. Loved it.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 2/15/2012