Reviews for Ruby Gloom Mambo Jambo
Jett chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I am your #1 fan. Could you finish your other one: gamma something spiritus? No wait it was Gemma mala spritus. I keep forgetting. Any way, I want to alert everyone who has a story at least 10 chapters long that I'm starting a new story called a story that never ends(I'm working on the title). It's got a bunch of crossovers and musical numbers like I can't stop singing from teen beach movie, orange Nya Nya style by annoying orange, and the duck song by, well, I don't know. And many give me ideas!
Starshipspiral chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Even though I've only ever read the first chapter. I dreamed about to story a few nights ago. Is that weird?
sunfuzzies chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
this was one of the awesomest storys i have ever read ! i lurved it! all the diff. characters ,most of it i didnt understand ... BUT IT WAS AWESOME!keep wrighting awesome stuff... sorrey my vocab. is abit limmited 2day, the only word that comes to mind is AWESOME!... and annoyence because my eye keeps twitching constantly...but that has nothing to do with the awesomenesses of this story!
(i cant spell 2day eithier)
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Danny has Black hair, not Brown. "You're smong friends now" when you say smong, do you mean among?
Gloomy Ruby chapter 1 . 6/28/2012

I like your story so far! I am wondering who decided to kidnap Danny though.

Um, I have a few comments.
Some colours were mixed up, ex; Danny's hair is black, not brown, and Iris's eye i purple, not pink.
Also, you mixed tenses a little at Runy's entrance.

But the content is interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Dragon Flames chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
AnimationNut chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
xD I adore both Ruby Gloom and Danny Phantom, and the addition of your wonderful writing has made this story awesome!

...I like a LOT of cartoons :3

I'm reviewing this chapter because the chapter title amuses me xD I really like your Titan series. It's super good.

Great job!
JL chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I thought the chapter was well written. Several areas gave good description of the person or surroundings, and allowed for me to visualize myself in that moment. A couple of things - when you are talking about a possessive pronoun, such as "...their house", make sure that you use their and not there (as in a plocation). Also, after a statment, make sure you use a "," and then who said it (ex. "Of course you don't sweetie", her mom answered). Very good job!
Tall T chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I don't know where the "Humor" label comes from. It seems pretty dark to me so far, and I don't understand everything that's going on yet. But it'll come to me in time, I guess.
Tall T chapter 1 . 2/15/2012

I'm telling you this in a review message, because there is no other way of contacting you (you have disabled the private messaging feature). The answer is sure, you can use that information in my story. Though it would be nice if you mention in the comments where you got them from, of course. And thanks for the faves!