Reviews for 3 Bell Battle
Age: 7
Spell book: Demonic red
Powers: Darkness
Personality: Mean and sadistic
Background: She's the only child of Zaruchimc. She want to be Queen so she cover the mamodo world in darkness. She found Alile playing in the village meadow. She asked her to read her book. Causing the whole village in darkness. She refused to a spell but Kurai told her if she don't become her bookkeeper she'll kill the entire village. So she join her. Taiyo and Emi found her one of the major battles. Taiyo burn her book.
Appearance: Black tutu with black shirt. Black tights and shoes. Has black hair and very pale skin.
Human: Alile
Age:4
Personlity: shy and scared
Background: A small inncont village girl, Emi's sister, was playing in the meadow. But her world filled in darkness when met Kurai. She thought Kurai was until she use her powers. Now she's partners with a heartless girl. Emi and Taiyo burn her spell book in one of the major battles.
Appearance: Dark brown hair. Cyan shirt with blue overalls dress.

Orushido Sharon:Uses an opponent's own shadow to trap him.

Ganzu Shidosen:Shoots blasts of energy through darkness cylinders.

Oruda Shidona:Shoots arrows made of darkness at the opponent.

Shidona Dippu:Summons two darkness swords that attack the opponent.

Shidona Sorudo:Summons a giant darkness sword that attacks the opponent.

Shidona Shield:Summons a shield made of darkness.

Shidona Di Shizeruk:Gives Zaruchimu darkness claws that he attacks with.

Jiboru Shidon Summons a giant shadow creature with scythe arms that attacks the opponent. It is his most powerful attack spell.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Mamodo: Taiyo Shin XVII

Age: 6

Power: sun/light

Spell book: golden yellow

Personality: bright and cheerful

Background: She's one of Zia and princess of the sun clan. Her mother, Queen of sun clan, is a friend to Zatch. She found her bookkeeper in Nigeria, Her name is Emi, she agreed to help her and she want find Alile, her sister, who was kidnap by Kurai. Her spell book was burn in the final battle. She was 5th place.

Appearance: Curly light brown hair, African greek, Golden yellow sun dress, a golden yellow toga over it and golden yellow sandels , She has a golden tiara.

Human: Emi

Age: 11

Personality: Kind and helpful

Background: She saw her village in darkness. She saw Allie, holding a demonic red spell book crying with a woman beside her Kurai who is Zaruchimu's daghuter. She attacked Emi but Taiyo pushed her away. Alile and Kurai left the scene. She become allies with Tatch and Zia. 3 weeks after Tatch becomes King, Emi got a letter from Taiyo.

Appearance: Blue T shirt, skirt, and sneakers.

1st spell: Taisu: A Laser fire from her hand
2nd: Taishield: Sun like shield
3rd: Go Taiurk: upgrade
4th: Tairga: A faster and stronger Taisu
5th: Taifogeo: a A goddess holding a sword
6th: Gigano Taidon: A large angel wing goddess
7th: Oru Tairusen:
8th: Dioga Taibarusuruku: A eight wing four goddess
9th: Chaajiru Taisorudisugurgu: a large goddess holding a large sword. She control it.
10th: Rior taisu: two lasers fire and the same time.
11th: Excelles Taisu: summons a bow and arrow
12th: Bazu Agutaisu: A large attack from underground
13th: Shin Ganzu Taibarusuruku: A 12 wing four headed goddess fires muiltple attacks
innovator1 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Just wanted u to know I read this like 2 days ago. But my computer wasn't workign
But here's the review
I like how you're gathering "possible" allies here, for a greater fight maybe?
Don't quite know why Tatch is too weak to fight other mamodo...he should be stronger...much stronger, like at least Wonrei's strength...or maybe I'm being to hopeful.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Nice chapter. I thought you did the characters justice.
innovator1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I wonder if Tatch is going to get grounded? for all of the stuff he broke.
Daimonis chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Yugioash, hope conti, when you have time, clear, and by the way, noticed that Zia takes the place of Tia, Tatch of Zatch, Kiyo and Miya of Megumi Kenji, therefore...

Are you going to match Tatch with Zia and Kenji with Miya?

I know that most of the people it would be very bad eyes, but I think that it would not be a bad thing, moreover, I do not intend to laugh you or miss your honor with this question, only to know, know that if you emparejas Tatch with Zia and Kenji with Miya it would be incest, but places taking the fanfic, I think that it is more likely.

Bye Bye.

Use te information about my OC mamodo with fidelity, i going to send you a text for you read and understand my words!
innovator1 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
forgot to review.

So Zia can launch two first class spells at once huh.
DeathySophia chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
wow three chapters today and they were nice! can't wait for you to start the arc...
innovator1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Well this is the best chapter yet out of this story. I'm glad that I read it. Oh and I liked the wolf's spells...mostly the clones.
innovator1 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I forgot to ask. In faludo Zatch was able to compete against a gigano class spell with just a Zaker, because Baou became complete and it made him like 2x stronger. SO does Tatch have Baou Zakerga complete yet or no? If not can Tatch still compete against a gigano class spell with just a Zaker?

I'm wondering the same for Zeno's kid since he could take on Leo with just powerful Zakers...

Zia...I don't know about her, can her first spell take on a gigano class spell or no?
innovator1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Well, I reread chapter 1 which was worth it since you've gone back and fixed the setting of Japan. And now onto Chapter 3...I liked the setting, and I find that maybe this human partner of Zaine is a loner? Well I'm starting to like this story even more:)
Wowza48 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I like this story :D
DeathySophia chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
That was a pretty easy battle and you didn't put much description into it like you were in a rush...? Anyway, can't wait to see how you use the OCs. You can also use them in your other stories if you would want... :)
DeathySophia chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Ooh... Answer-Talker and the Prince.. the deadly duo has appeared! and I can't wait to read the story about Zeon's son! Zeon 3! XD