Reviews for Jealousy Can Be Rewarding
Somebody bored chapter 4 . 1/23
I have no life. I fuel myself of off amusing ToryXBen fanfiction. Don't let me shrivel up and die.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Please keep writing
Viralwolf chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVE THISSSSSSSSS! WRITE MORE NOWWWWWW! REPLIE SO I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS COMAND! thank you... I'm saying this from the bottem of my heart.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
OMG this is amazing I really, really, really really (x 100000000 reallys) hope you write more
UtterlyRandom92 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
That was awesome I was literally on the edge of my seat wait to see what Tory would do after what Ben said. Over all i thought it was freaking amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Wow! I love this! Update please
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
OMGGGGGGGGG PLEASE UPDATE I AM DYING HERE!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
It was pretty good i have to say i want to read more! But you need to say whose pov it is in next time, it took me a while to figure out. Keep up the good work.
Wolfgirlrocks1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
PLEAAASSEE UPDATE! This was an amazing story and you wrote the characters exactly how they would normally act! It's a really good story! Please update soon! Dying for more! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Thats so good make more!
DestroyTheMonsterYouMade chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
O.O Woah.
V6 Trick-Shot chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying in suspense! I HAVE to know how it ends! I can't believe Ben used the mom card! Really awesome idea! Great for a cliffhanger! But please update! I'm on the edge of my seat!
kitty chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
That was awesome!
Can you write more
soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Update Update UPDATE!
AllTimeLol chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! !