Reviews for Not A Stitch
Coffeelover1980 chapter 1 . 8/25
wow.. that was really good loved it well done!

Thank you! :-)
Deb838 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Ha - great story. I've always enjoyed that episode of Modern Family & I like what you did with them afterwards. :)
Emrisah chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
So nice to see a part-two for this lovely fic! I hope you had an excellent Valentine's Day with your lady. )
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That was great story! I really enjoyed it!
Maryanne chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Hm, you've made a song list (very teenager-ish) and written smut in a way that screams you've never been laid yet. Or at least properly fucked. I know people probably tell you that you write OK but I disagree. Smut wise anyway. The discription you write just screams to me that you are wildly sexually inexperienced at an age where you probably shouldn't be. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one that sees it. The rest of your writing is very adequate for fan fiction though. Good job!
FCN chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Really well written. Sexy and loving and wonderful. Thanks!
Flashofblue chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
When I read this chapter, I was on a bus, reading it on my phone. And - when I finished reading and wanted to look out the window - I noticed the windows of the bus were all fogged up. Though some might think that was because of the rainy weather and the number of people on the bus, I know better. Obviously, this story is just *that* steamy. Literally.
Seriously, though, this was hot and steamy and sweet and witty and well-written all at the same time. I loved it.
Dmarx chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Mmmm, sexy! Love this, thanks for the (late) Valentine's Day present!

Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
So sexy! I loved the teasing and roleplay in the first chapter. Then her belt getting stuck was so abrupt, it was funny. Trust Lanie would happen to pass and work everything out instantly. What a relief that she saved the evening.
I love the idea that after so many years of marriage, they can still get each other so turned on, that they are still so passionate and as much in love as on that very first night.
Great job, great writing. This is the first fic of yours that I've read and it was awesome. I look forward to reading some more of your stuff soon :)
Mark C chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This was wonderful and perfect for the day.

You showed very well the love that Rick and Kate shared and how creative Kate was. I liked how they had to contain themselves until they got to the loft. Once there, you really had them have some fun with each other.

A great ending.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love this. Yes. Future Caskett!
International08 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Love the sweetness of this, just seeing them so in love with each other.
Elysium1973 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this. I love anything with Laine. But this is great. Fun, fluffy and romantic.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
That's it?! Only 2 chapters?! Are you sure? :-p jk jk...but seriously, I absolutely loved it!

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »