Reviews for Chuck vs Walker's Dream Team
baldcoder chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Great story.
Molotov chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Well. This certainly progressed quickly.
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Definitely not a canon Sarah, but then, this is what AU is for.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
There's an explanation: she's smokin' hot, so Chuck is into her.

Now the question is why's she so into him? Does she know he's a brainiac, and thus, Intersect-candidate?
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This is adorbs, but don't really understand Sarah's past line.
stars90 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
If and when you come back, I'd love to see more of this story. It's fantastic!
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Just wondering if your going to pick this story up again because it's awesome.
smithyb chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
Great story, hope you update this one soon!
Graydon chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
In response to your request about which story we want you to start up again, I have to say this one. It's a cool take on the Chuck joining the CIA with Sarah as his handler, that could be even greater if you decided to continue its story. So please, continue Walker's Dream Team.
mexican reader chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
please, finish this fic at least. its awesome
atx77 chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Wow, lovely drama.

I guess there's only one story I'll end up missing out of this mess, and that's "Chuck vs His Fate". The first chapter was originally posted by someone called "Johnny Walker Black", it received plenty of positive reviews, then disappeared and was re-released under another alias, "LLCandTGP". Of course, second chapter was never released.

I really liked that first chapter, and would have never guessed it was another LLC alias (since I actually liked the fic). I pm'd Johnny Walker Black and the explanation I received was "Hey, I gave it to LLC and TGP, since I'm too overwhelmed with life.".

Sigh.
Ash2134 chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
I did enjoy your stories and that's why I didn't bother commenting before about why you made 3 accounts, it was clearly just you and not two of your friends following you onto the site with an identical writing style . It seems pretty pointless, I don't see what you achieved by it. It's a shame your stories won't be finished and good luck in your life.
esardi chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
I have tried to stay away from this mess LLC. However, I have to tell you I am deeply disappointed. For a long time I have been wondering if you are the three people that Aerox is talking about.

For a long time I was worried about all the stories you were taking on at once. I enjoyed them all. However, if you are the Gibson player and Andrew the amount of open ended stories is just staggering. It was ridiculous for you to have so many stories at once as LLC. If you are those other two people than this is just unforgivable.

It should a lesson to those who write in this site and the readers that get attached to their stories. Writers, who have too many stories going on at once, usually will not finish most of them. That is why any story that I am involved with or write in the future, I promise to finish before I move on to the next. That is the way it should be. I am sorry but that is just the way I feel. I know all about life and what it can deal you, but come on; this is a hobby something for us to have fun with and share. Just write your stories one at the time and you will be amazed how many are completed.
ChuckNutz chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for the stories they were fun to read wish you completed at least 2 or 3 anyways thanks LLC/Gibsonplayer/ChrisParker
ChuckNutz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well that's an awkward revelation three accounts same person... And now I question the point behind that was...?