Reviews for Valentine's Chocolates
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
HAHA I loved Lucius' response on what to give her! He was so in character, I melted!

But poor Rod! The anguished he must have felt! I love that he loves her with all his heart, it;s too good to be true!

P.S. I just enjoy reading Bellatrix, her responses are hilarious in her own Bellatrix kind of way!

Much love!

C.G.
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh I never thought she would be so upfront about her relationship with the dark Lord, but it is Bella... I always think of Rod as some thick fellow who thinks she'll come back, this shows a different part of him at the end, morre emotional... LOVE IT!
Greyella chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ahahah...I'm dying here, Lucius (closet comedian) is rather amusing. Sarcasm suits him - and I'm liking when he riles Rod up.
lella7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This made me laugh when Lucius said "She's Bellatrix. Get her a set of handcuffs" :D Rodolphus' denial was a little sweet but he deserved what he got - he was being stupid! Bellatrix's flippant attitude and complete disregard for her husband's feelings at the end were just brilliant. Good job :)
Armontentia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWW.

YOU GOT ME FEELING BAD FOR HIM NOW.

hope you're feeling better, btw.

Well I love your showing of how Lucius actually knows Bellatrix better than Rodolphus. the 'She's Bellatrix. Get her a set of handcuffs.' made me laugh.:]

It was lovelyy:3
Eva Madsen Lafayette chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
''She's Bellatrix. Get her a set of handcuffs '': i couldn't help but to burst in laughter in the middle of my History of art class :P Like always, you did an AMAZING job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
LOL, I loved Lucius' lucidity and Rodolphus' ridiculous denial. He was so stupid he thoroughly deserved what he got ;) Lucius made me die laughing, handcuffs indeed! I also loved Bella's treatment of Rod, the way she flippantly told him she was off to see the Dark Lord, and the way she treated him like a fool overall. It was lovely _
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I feel bad for Rod for having this reaction, but I can't help it: Well, if she's not going to eat them why aren't you eating them dumbass? I like chocolate too much lol. XD good one shot! :D

Happy Valentine's/Single Awareness Day haha. Hope it was good. :)
Someone Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awww... Poor Roddy. I love the story though!