Reviews for Moments of Impact
Michie Fang chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww, "The Vow" was such a cute movie. :D
And this is such a sweet story.
The long post script is long, but very fun to read. Your description of love is . . . touching, in a way.
Haha, happy extremely-belated Valentine's Day.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
teacher x student!
Buzz Panda chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really love your works! 3 you're making the simple 'love at first sight' story into a complex one! you're soooo great!

I'm also reading some of your Kagamine rated M's 3 :"
EmpressCheesecake chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You... are really fixed with the idea of Len as a teacher and Rin as a student, wich I guess is cool but... can't it be the other way around sometime? No?
TsukiyamaMeww chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I pictured this as the first encounter for Rin and Len in Until the Last Breath...so cute ›·‹
starfingers chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Yes I read the long post script. And I love your decription about love.

Inexpressible... couldn't be truer!

I'm not really fond of Valentine... but I do believe in love. And I love your stories

Keep on writing!

~Hoshi*
Kiyutsuna chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
3 times! Omg he said her name three whole times an each time it has some different meaning right? Well that's how I interpreted it XD

Like, first it's to call out to her, second it's 'okay Len, this is Rin, Riiin~ y'know, that student of your's? ...OMGWHATTHEHECKDIDIJUSTDO?' and third time's something like 'I think I'm in lOve with this Rin'

Again, just my interpretation XD

Lovely story 3 the whole concept of teacher!Len is an automatic fan service ne? P
MizukawaYuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This kind of remind me to you UTLB series (student and teacher attraction at the first sight) and your Physical Science fic ! ( waiting for that to be uploaded again for ages hope you hqven't give up on that). Well i got a habbit to read a/n, so yeah. Love sure is clinche, nobody really know what it is. Yet it is a wonderfull feeling.

Always love your fic.

Have a nice day !
AAJL chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You definitely were being weirder than usual. (Yes, I make it a point to read everyone's author's notes. Rambles are actually quite interesting to read.)

I've never seen 'The Vow' before... but then again, as a failure of a Chinese/Aussie, I don't know any movies. Anyways, this actually seemed to stop time for me. It didn't strike up any deep feelings, as a cliché might put it, but this definitely made me block out pretty much everything around me and I could very clearly see this in my mind. Not many people can do that. Nicely done :)
TheShhTiger chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nope, sorry. I read it XD (authors note, that is) Thanks for sharing!