Reviews for Flirting 101
Felicity Dream chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Gah! Too cute for words. Loved every second of it :D
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awwwww!
And i can totally see this happening too!
Go Rukia!
And yay for Ichi/Uki! D
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So cute! I could totally see this happening!
PS chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awwwww! I love all your stories
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Totally made me laugh and let my mind wonder to other areas. I love stories like this.
fluffydono chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
gah! yes! :D 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
CUTEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I'm glad of Rukia's logic and that she choose not to interfere, I agree that the strain could easily killed any chance of a relationship between those two; plus, I don't think that their feelings, no matter how new, are "scandalous".

You did a really good job on this story; creating humor in the situation through Rukia and the Women's Association while at the same time capturing a delicate tension (if that made sense) with the Ichigo/Ukitake interactions. I'd love to see that relationship fully develop and where it ended up but what you have already is still an enjoyable story.

If you ever do get bored one day and feel the need/want to further expand on a story-idea I hope you'll keep this story in mind as I'd really like to see where it goes.

Cristy Mitchell
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I think I just died of cute.

I love you so much right now.
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hi!_

Tjis was really cute and adorable. I really enjoyed reading this one-shot._

But I am curious - were these things, these signs of flirting, really written in that magazine article? If so, do you think they are valid?_

Thank you for writing this one-shot!_
Hilleri94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow :3

I relly enjoyed reading this :)

It was way too cute
Foxcklee chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've ALWAYS enjoyed reading your story. :)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh god! I just had a fluffgasm! -squees- Gosh that was so cute! I loved the fact it was from Rukia's point of view, it made me keep guessing and wondering what was going on with Ichigo and Ukitake!

The ending was adorable, thank you Rukia for giving them a little more space.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Gabesgurl chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was totally adorable! OMG 3 That was lovely!
leila-blue chapter 1 . 2/18/2012