Reviews for The Thorns Behind Our Eyes
Wuestenkrieger chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is such a beautiful but sad story.
The whole time I expected her to remember but no. She blames the pills for everything.
This story really gets under your skin. You have a beautiful way of writing. Thank you.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Why would you write this? Do you enjoy making people cry? It's too beautiful and sad to hate, though. I love it.
the iz chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh, this was sad but beautifully written.
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh God...This is the type of fiction I was looking for. Painful, beautiful, well-written. It's works like this that make this site so good. Belle's blame of her loss of memory on the medicine is a clever detail, and I can really see something like this happening on the show (though thankfully it didn't). Wonderful work, I can only hope you write more.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Omg...that was so sad and beautiful. Well done!
TwilightChild999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was heart-wrenching. I kept waiting for her to remember, and I guess he did, too.

Very good. Enjoyable, in a bitter way.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
ASLKDJSLKDJ ! so much unresolved angst. I love your labryinth stuff and I love you writing for this genre.
allthingstv242 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL!

I wanna die. I want more!
The One Who Holds On chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
My heart just broke. Wow. Okay, that was so fantastically well written and beautiful. Gold and Belle are the couple I love the most in that show and despite the fact that they didn't end up together in this story I love the depressing ending. Thanks for the wonderful read.
Moorea chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So beautifully sad! :"( I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Marquesa de Santos chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I can't say I liked the ending. I hated it. I didn't want it.

That does not, will not, change the fact that you are brilliant. Your writing style is lovely, your idea beautifully plotted.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
god, that was..so sad but so beautiful! I loved it.
icansoar chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was so sad and lovely at the same time!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'M NOT CRYING IT'S RAINING ON MY FACE!
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Go ahead and BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU.

(This story, oh my god. Your Belle is always so perfect.)