Reviews for One Puff of a Cigar
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
So descriptive and brilliantly written. Very poignant.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Awesome! I loved this movie.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Really sweet story, love the comradery of these fics. I really hope you'll write some more!
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Great story! You have the talents of a skilled writer :)
Emrys1411 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful. I adore this and the rest of your A Team fanfiction. I actually read these without having any knowledge of the fandom and still loved them (I was then prompted the watch the film, which I've now seen 4 times!). I really hope you write some more little one-shots like this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
very good

But would of like to know if Face lived or dies. Or was the cigar bit a way to let Face know things were normal and he could let go and die.
lunaz chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great story.
TheSecretWhisperer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
that was pretty good. it took me a while to find a fanfic with Face that wasn't a slash fic...
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this story.'Nough said.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I must apologise for not reviewing this before, I was sure that I had given the number of times I've read it.

You did a terrific job of capturing both Face and Hannibal whilst showing the strength of the bond between them without getting too sentimental. I particularly loved when Face made Hannibal light his customary cigar so he'd instantly become more Hannibal-like and therefore reassure Face with that familiarity despite the situation.

My single complaint would be that it finished too soon. It was so well written and I enjoyed it so much I could have continued reading for at least two or three more chapters (if not more) dealing with the aftermath :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well done.
yea chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome! loved your work and would love more like this!
RiotInHaven chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Love the story but I would still like to find out if Face lives though
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/25/2012