Reviews for The Flames Rose Higher
mum2shane chapter 11 . 4/28
this story is screaming finish me...so are you going to finish? please finish other wise it will keep me up at night wondering what happens next.
Akage987 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
You're killing us with this wait! This beautiful story deserve to have an end.I NEED to know what will happen, see theses charaters alive again, find a little hope in my heart and pretend it's the real book.
Sure, I'm sad for Plutarch, but it's how real life annd good stories white, but all colors in between.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
If you don't get them together properly in the next chapter, I WILL punch you.
I loved this, the closet scene was WAY overdue. It was a little less romantic than I thought it would be (you're right CINNA xD), but I don't even care because arghhhh I need this pairing so much.
RoseDreamer87 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I love this story so far and I cant wait for more. I hope to see an update soon :)
Noek chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Aaahhhh why don't you continue! I looove this story! And I'm way to curious about what will happen!
pumpkinraindrop chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Awesome, please update soon. Very cute ;)
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Is it just me, or was that update quicker than normal? Lol. I can't wait forthe next chapter, but what's this about something terrible? 3 looing forward to next time!
NorthAmericanJaguar chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Wow... this fic is making me hate the Capitol more than I did already! It's kind of strange to think that Katniss isn't the Mockingjay, President Snow really screwed up her life. The chainsaw conversation was hilarious, by the way!
Akage987 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapiter!
You write here a beutiful story. Never stop c:
I really love the chainsaw, Katniss is just the kind of person who can do something like that
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Aaaaahhhh i cant wait. Also i cant wait until the story's finished so i can re read it all over without any interruptions. Ooh goody.
vhs chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I hope no one big dies like Cinna or Finnick. 1 because Cinna is my favorite character and two I don't want annie to be lonely. :)
water chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
I hope you'll update soon I think it's been more then four months now lol I can't wait for the next chapter :D
letthesongtakeflight chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter! I love that you also talk about the rebellion and how it influences Cinna and katniss and their relationship. It IS important, because that's what's going on in Panem at the time is going to affect the characters, especially since they're all so involved in the rebellion, and it's the key theme of the books. I also like that Cinna and Kaniss have their lives outside of each other. If a couple doesn't have lives and identities outside of their relationship, there is something unhealthy about it. Think Edward and Bella I Twilight... anyways, please update soon!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
No - I loved it. We just sort of all knew they would be 'pregnant', so it was like that moment in the horror movie when you KNOW the killer is waiting in the shed, but the hero doesn't. So it was like so amazing. Really - wow. Keep going!
MysticMayhem2403 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I like it:) please update!