Reviews for The Flames Rose Higher
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 11 . 3/24
Is it just me, or was that update quicker than normal? Lol. I can't wait forthe next chapter, but what's this about something terrible? 3 looing forward to next time!
NorthAmericanJaguar chapter 10 . 3/16
Wow... this fic is making me hate the Capitol more than I did already! It's kind of strange to think that Katniss isn't the Mockingjay, President Snow really screwed up her life. The chainsaw conversation was hilarious, by the way!
Akage987 chapter 10 . 3/14
I can't wait to read the next chapiter!
You write here a beutiful story. Never stop c:
I really love the chainsaw, Katniss is just the kind of person who can do something like that
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 10 . 3/9
Aaaaahhhh i cant wait. Also i cant wait until the story's finished so i can re read it all over without any interruptions. Ooh goody.
vhs chapter 10 . 3/8
I hope no one big dies like Cinna or Finnick. 1 because Cinna is my favorite character and two I don't want annie to be lonely. :)
water chapter 9 . 2/26
I hope you'll update soon I think it's been more then four months now lol I can't wait for the next chapter :D
letthesongtakeflight chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter! I love that you also talk about the rebellion and how it influences Cinna and katniss and their relationship. It IS important, because that's what's going on in Panem at the time is going to affect the characters, especially since they're all so involved in the rebellion, and it's the key theme of the books. I also like that Cinna and Kaniss have their lives outside of each other. If a couple doesn't have lives and identities outside of their relationship, there is something unhealthy about it. Think Edward and Bella I Twilight... anyways, please update soon!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
No - I loved it. We just sort of all knew they would be 'pregnant', so it was like that moment in the horror movie when you KNOW the killer is waiting in the shed, but the hero doesn't. So it was like so amazing. Really - wow. Keep going!
MysticMayhem2403 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I like it:) please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
please update! this is one of my favorite fanfiction!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Don't worry, D13 plans are by definition garbage and I thought you did pretty good:-)

I actually read this start to finish again today and it just amazed me... this is so well put together. You get sooooo many fics that just jump about from chapter to chapter but this has this great build up of tension, and all this amazing stuff - I love it. Beautiful, really. Keep going!
shellbell0944 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Good chapter! I'm interested to see how this all ends.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Plutarch's plan in your story is strangely similar to his in another story. which is kinda creepy, and it makes me even more confused about which one is which. but the story is still really good. only please dont take as much time next time. ok bye
letthesongtakeflight chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Well you took your time in updating... Write faster, writer!
I can't wait for the next chapter! So the truth is going to come out now. I'm really glad that Snow didn't actually forbid a romance between Katniss and Cinna, but I see Haymitch's point at the same time. Damn dilemmas!
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
ok, first, finally! second, ahhhh why the cliffy's and secrets! and third, i want the seducing scene.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »