Reviews for If I could walk away
Brialuvsme chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Ahhhh santana ... But update
samy chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Good story. Cannot wait to read next chapter!
GleeLover730 chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Please continue with this story! I just read them tonight and I really encourage you to make more. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
more :P
val-snix chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
good chapter!
update soon!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Great chap.. Im glad Rachel is trying to helping San open a bit about her accident. Thats dope... Soo.. I just wanted to know, is San ever gonna get out of the chair?.. I mean, I cant remember if you mentioned it or not.. Or maybe, you're gonna make us wait and find out.. I really kinda wanna see her walk again. But, I dont mind either way. Just wondering... Nways, cant wait for the next, loved and good job, mate ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
If you're gonna update to keep your story in people's minds, actually give a new update and not just the same chapter, just reuploaded.
secretlyscully chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
This chapter doesn't read as though it follows the rest of the "If I Could Walk Away" story, especially because in the story, Santana and Noah are siblings, and he's constantly referred to as "Noah." Also, there is no child present between Santana and Rachel. The Mack is also not a character present in that story, nor is Sandy. This is an update to another one of your stories.
ReadySetGo chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
The story's awesome! Now update! ... ... Please? :-)
Amazed chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Awesome Chap! Can I say I love this story? Okay! I love this story!
SuperGleek18 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I really like this story. its so different from how most authors write santana but i love this shy version of her. its adorable. and i love bold rachel. its very refreshing to see her written that way. cant wait for the next chappy :D
Amazed chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Yes! How wonderful that you updated! I love the story. Thanks for posting. I'd like to see more Pezberry interaction. I like their banter. Great chap!
w1cked chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
They are so cute together. Now we know what's wrong with her dad. Can't wait for the dinner with everyone. Looking forward to the next part. Great update.
val-snix chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
good chapter!

update soon!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Awh, that was real cute, especially their first kiss. And then the next, then the next, and then the one after, oh, and then that last peck. Nawh.. Totally love seeing Santana coming out of her shell... Cant wait for the next, loved and keep up the good work, bud :)!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »