Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2018
this is amazing!please continue!
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 6/2/2018
Pleeeeeeeeease continue to continue it! Pleeeeeeease
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
OMG this is so freaking cute!
ArcheryGirl1101 chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
I am absolutely Loving this series. I cannot stop laughing at the MorMor interactions between texts. Haha.
BluemoonMusicGirl chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Both adorable and murderous, just how I like it. :) Please continue, this is highly amusing.
morporkianhobbit chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
This was AWESOME! I laughed the whole time, I'm almost crying. I would love to read more of these; I don't know if you've received any prompt yet, so here's one: Jim send Sebastian on an assassination on his birthday (Seb's birthday, not Jim's). Or just any birthday-related OS.
Thank you so much for this great read, I had an awesome time!
ZoƩ
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I know it's been four years, but I really don care - drop whatever boring grownup nonsense you're doing right now and continue this!
Prompt: Seb catches Jim sleeping
Prompt: Jim steals the largest diamond in the world to propose to Seb
Prompt: Jim meets Magnussen and complains to Seb about how uncultured and awful and gross he is
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
CONTINUE THIIIIISSS!

Do one where they 'kidnap' Jawn and go on a road trip with him being weird and he's just hanging out being normal and Jim and Sherly text back and forth until eventually they drop him off back at Sherly's place.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I'm just trying to imagine how that conversation would have gone
"Hey Sherlie you know the mug you got? I was going to send you an ear instead but there was a mix up so could you just send it back and I'll send you the ear instead thanks bye"
MORE chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is precious.
Rachel William chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was cute and twisted. :3
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This is literally the single best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I love you for this. I love you so much that I would murder any cashier that gave you incorrect change. And I would get you a human heart as well. That is how perfect this story is. Thank you for making my life.
Me chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Love it! You should write more!