Reviews for Through Grace
Syl chapter 5 . 1/26
What a wonderfully written, totally believeable AU. I loved the happy-if bittersweet-ending. Syl
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
This was just a fabulous story. I wasn't expecting a happy ending for Severus so was happy as a lark you gave it to us. I wasn't really expecting Lily to be alive so that was a pleasant shock as well as Heather. Interesting premise about the other world too. Most do time travel stories so this was a welcome change.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Oh, how wonderful! At least this Lily knows what guilt is; and has loved a dead man for twenty years. What a perfect fit for a man with plenty of guilt of his own, and who has loved a dead woman for twenty years.

Now they can be happy, loving each other.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
How the heck did the other Severus survive being a target of both the Marauders and the Junior DE squad during the rest of his time at Hogwarts, if he was able to stop being friends with the other Slytherins and gain Lily's love, anyway? But I don't think either Lily asked that question.

But I think this Lily is a lot more grown up than the girl who couldn't forgive (and given that she said 'My real friends don't know why I talk to you' I don't think that Lily would have believed anything that Severus told her. She sure didn't believe him about the werewolf, or care that he was almost eaten by one).

But...this Lily is a little different, I think.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Yes, he will give this Lily all he has of himself; and doesn't expect forgiveness, because the Lily he knew could forgive "don't make me hex you, Evans", but not "Mudblood".
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. So there are parallel worlds indeed, and in one of them, he married Lily and had a daughter, and died a hero.

But it's just as well that Bella and her minions are out of commission, they're dangerous!

And I have to wonder if Snape's playing with Arithmantic equations made it possible for Aurors of both worlds to come to the rescue. (Or given that there are three versions, more).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Why can't Snape leave the Manor on his own two feet? The wards weren't set against him, just Draco and Narcissa. Perhaps he ought to try before making that assumption.

Of course, if he can talk Bella into getting his wand back, he'll be much better off. And does this other Bella know how good he is at Potions? Likely not.

Snape has several alternatives, and I hope he chooses the right ones.
Figment chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
That was great! A really nice Snily fic. Your plot allowed for canon compliance (except for Sev being alive of course) with no character bashing required! Brilliant I say! The Minerva/Severus bromance is also a plus. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Awww
hule chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
So good.
Alex chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Completely and totally brilliant. x
bianca chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Wow! This is awesome! I'm loving how you write Lily in your stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Heartbreakingly lovely. Thank you for a wonderful read. I love you now.
Margaret Armstrong chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I don't care if you're a newbie or not, this story is spectacular.
Beautifully economical with words, not a single one beyond what needs to be there, and all the characters are so ALIVE.

Favorited. Most happily Favorited.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
One of the best AU fics I've read. I am glad I stumbled upon it.