Reviews for Be Mine
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is very well-written, I find the soul-mate thing with the goblins all very creative and Bill's interaction with Harry as a kid is beyond adorable! The writing and characterisation are both great and I was really getting into the story and waiting to see how it would all pan out... and then it ended. I found the ending really very abrupt and I think a lot more is needed - coming to terms with such a revelation takes time I'd have thought, especially if Bill has a fiancee and hadn't thought about previously thought about Harry in *that* way (which he probably wouldn't have, given that Harry's only recently 16). That's my only criticism though, and otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed this story! :)
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
OMG! This is just so adorable like asdfghjk!
Gleas chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOL the ending was a bit... compared to the rest XD
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
My goodness now isn't that just the sweetest thing!
Me4Ever999 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was so sweet, i loved it!
Padfootette chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
lovely!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
aaaaaw thats so cute!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was so sweet and fluffy! Thanks for sharing.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I really like the ending, and that you DIDN'T make them kiss. If you're still unsatisfied with the title, maybe change it to something about fellytones? And I don't think that the soul mates thing is overdone, they live in a totally different world than we do.
Alice chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was reeeaaally cute ((sorry if I already reviewed saying that I've forgotten if I had or not))
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Well, I never liked Fleur anyway ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
So CUTE 3
You're good at romance, it's just the awkward cute type. It might have been ruined if they kissed..