Reviews for Counterpoint
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow. Lovely counterpoint, indeed. VERY well done. :) *claps*
meriland25 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Beautiful ... Trully wonderful!
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Guh, so heart wrenching. I know Obi-Wan would be the first to be content with his lot, thinking it more than he deserved. But he earned more. He was made for more.

Not Satine maybe, but at least the comfort of love with someone.
Eruhin chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Yes, their differences couldn't be more apparent. And Obi-Wan uses more punctuation marks, Anakin probably doesn't have time for them in his thought flow. I enjoyed this glimpse into their heads, beautifully written. I especially liked the part about Soresu, the Senate part and the ending. This and Anakin's "There is no death, only speed." - priceless :)
Dizzlator chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Really lovely.
kimbo-smarties chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
GET ME A BUCKET FOR MY TEARS.

This is one of the most gorgeous fics I've ever read, in any fandom. Thank you so much for writing this.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
The duality, stream-of-conscious flow made for an interesting read.
Irene Djo chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love.

I love how you showed the two different aspects of intimacy in Obi-Wan and Anakin.

You did a great job of helping us to dip into their personalities and thoughts-much like the tai vordrax meditations you mentioned in Field of Dreams ;)
H.M. Annon chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I loved it. Very relieved it wasn't slash. :p
Kate Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I didn't really expected anything like this in this story but now I can say it's amazing! The style of short sentences is very intense and suits it perfectly, it wonderfully accentuates emotions the characters are experiencing - wonderful, not to mention very sensual...:)
pronker chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Control v. out-of-control; how can you make them each so attractive? Good for St. Valentine's Day, food for thought. More satisfying than candy.
charie01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Well that was quite the comparison. It really demonstrates the difference in the two. Your writing is amazing. Thank you:)