Reviews for Words Aren't Always Enough
this will be completed I hope, but if it is already add complete to the story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
:) more coming?
Heidiionaanita chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Aww
I guess this story is at a end.
It was
Wow
Indeed. Loved it lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
more please
ouran1996 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Awww, poor Jackson! But I also feel bad for Lydia...she obviously stills loves him very much.
Kiah chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
So I know your probably busy with life and everything but your going to finish this right? Because I love everything about this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
More of this please! I love the relationships you have created among these characters. I initially got here looking for sterek but I desperately want to see how the complicated mess of allison/lydia/jackson/scott turns out.
Ireland22 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I literally just spent all day getting through this series and it is amazing.
Hope you're still writing it somewhere - and I'll be waiting to read the next part.
sub0chick chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
as always with those two, hot! and they're ifnally getting what they need, i just wish it hadn't involved jackson getting his heart crushed in the process. but...you're gonna make it better, right? just like with derek and stiles? *puppy dog eyes* pretty please? keep up the amazing work :D
sub0chick chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
seriuosly, you're killing me with the jackson-scott-lydia-allison thing, like knife through the heart evil
sub0chick chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
*sniffles* and ther eyou go making me cry again
xxnuttynicxx chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I absolutely love this series! ;p. looking forward to the next update. I know life gets in the way, everything piles up on you... But it gets better. Trust me I know.

Love the relationships. You have a fantastic and unique way in which you have everything fantastically written.

Look forward to seeing more.

Xx
Zharrk chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love this series. I hope you'll continue soon
doctorwolf chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
So this was an amazing chapter. Well, what I could read through the tears silently rolling down my face. There was just something in the air, dust or needles idk I was crying okay.
Gmavy chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Love your stories sooooo much. I read Slow Burn and How they Celebrate. Loved them! Can't wait for the next chapter! Are allison, scott, jackson, and lydia gonna start a 4-way relationship? Cuz there is no way lydia can be left out. She rounds it all out!

Please update soon!