Reviews for MMZ: Ciel and Zero, the Date
Mbboles chapter 5 . 4/5
Hi. Im a fan of fan fic, including this one. I think that the best place for them to go on their date is... probably under a tree looking up at the stars. I mean, it sounds kind of romantic if you ask me.
adam chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
zero has taken of his helmet in the end of mmzero 4 we we zeros helmet but not zero himself
GeekyGamerCat chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
how about a boat ride, where they can look at the stars. Plus I kinda want to see Croirie sink the boat Niege is in. Ironically Niege's name means swimming, or was it sea, in french.
ZeroXtreme51 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Why not have the Four Guardians make an entrance with Zero refusing to fight? That would show him being a gentleman, not wanting to fight and harm someone in front of a lady.
ZeroXtreme51 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Seems Croire and Niege are only good at arguing! No offence intended, sieandsol.
jeb chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Play mcpe.
JGM16 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Star gazing is not a bad idea.
Animesrock145 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
This is an amazing story! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
cuuute
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
lmao oh my gods those two r a riot. try feeding each other? priceless
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I have no clue what zero should say and I'm dying to know what he will say :D
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I forswear hilarity and catastrophe all rolled into one also I don't think a battle not like zero is equipped for doing it anyways
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
zeros got cohorts now mwaha
Adlarymsi chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Thanks for letting me do the doujin and I love this story a lot! Please do keep up the good work :D
What about making them strolling around the lake near Area Zero, wait.. Too public, another lake? XD
Make the scenery more romantic though, I even thought that, the part where they are about to kiss, someone or anything interrupts them or maybe it's Croire's chocolate crazy fever XD
I have no idea, but that's what I have in mind :3