Reviews for Stand In the Rain
Saniwa chapter 29 . 8/11
I am in love with this. Please, please, continue *hands out chocolate and all*
ytygr chapter 15 . 6/5
So I had this thought. When you where explaining the difference between the two kinds of Shinagami it accrued to me that in cannon Isshin does state he got a specially made Gigai from Urahara. It in fact was made from human souls vs reshi (sp?), so I was wondering if you where going with this to get around the whole born/natural Shinagami breeding? Mostly, because Ichi look to much like Kaien and it also has been confirmed in cannon there cousins. Unless, of course you're going to change that? I would think the Human Soul Gigai would actually allow children (because it would add that natural factor kinda making him a halfbreed I guess) to be conceived between a born Shinagami and a human much like a Natural Shinagami and a human.
Setsu chapter 12 . 4/13
This story is really good but one question since Ichigo can control his Reiasu now then he should be able to seal his sword now right? Would be really if you add that. Also will Ichigo get his dual blades? I would love that! Please update soon
Black Fox34 chapter 29 . 3/17
Please continue with the updates to Stand In the Rain. I'm living the story.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 27 . 2/25
Ok you have reached the master level at tear jerkers and ahh moments.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 26 . 2/25
Fun fighting at the first to tortured fighting at the last. You handled the transition well. Don't forget to finish this story.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 24 . 2/25
Sniff, sniff great tear jerking scene. Please be sure to finish this story. I'm in love with it.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 9 . 2/24
Loved the interaction between the three and also Ichigo and the girl. Nice and fluffy!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 5 . 2/24
Heading into a subplot. Hmm...
alicia.jen.havens chapter 4 . 2/24
Good chapter nice interaction with Jyuushiro.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 3 . 2/24
Intense chapter as you had much to do, to transition the reader. It was well done.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 1 . 2/24
Good handling of sensitive subjects. The writing is very well done.
Lucy-san chapter 4 . 2/18
This story is so awesome and cute and sweet, I can't wait to read more of this and how everything turns out with the baby. Do you think you could update soon? I don't wanna be pushy but this story it just is so cool, I read it a few times now. Also do you think you could include that ichigo gains his duel blades? would be interested if all three lovers have duel blades and that they would teach him.
kyoko chapter 7 . 2/14
your very brave when i was told i had epilepsy i didnt know what to think it scared me.
but now i feel that i have gotten used to it and can deal with the problems.
if you drink plenty of water and get a decent amount of exersise then you should be fine.
and limit the amount of sugar you have each day.
i wish you luck and that you deal with it better than i did. :)
alicia.jen.havens chapter 29 . 2/5
I wish you would finish this.