Reviews for 5 Ways They Met
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 6 . 4/30
Great fanfic... :) It was interesting to read.
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Can you do jerina? Jerome and Nina?
musicrox15 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
SWEET!AMAZING! Please update soon!?
LovelyJenxxo chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Aw! I really enjoyed the Jabian :) I can't wait for the next update! Are you doing all the pairings? Just wondering.
bs13 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Aw that was amazing. I love Jabian so much! I also really liked the Jara, Peddie, and Amfie chapters- they were great!
So are you doing all couples or something? Cause it'd be amazing if you did- oh I loved the last one btw. The one way they didn't... mysterious and so adorable. Oh what a great one...
Anyway, I loved it.

-bs13 out-
"'Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby there'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby, just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain..."
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Gosh - They're so adorable and cute! I really enjoyed reading all of the chapters :3
DancingKitten16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goodness, these are all adorable! I especially like the Peddie and Amfie ones. :)
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
All of these were amazing! The first one was really sweet and the last line was funny! But my favorite was the Third Wheel one, although the Justin Beiber one was a close second. Please update this soon! :)
Macey XD
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Aww love it!

Amfie next plz!
pieface98 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
yay for fabina! i think everyone needs a little fabian cuz they aren't together in the show! this was really good and headphones made me laugh lol :)
pieface98 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
really great! i love it its so good!

nina and eddie, ha. she does have fabian wrapped around her finger... you should do fabina next!
ral7224 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This is so cute! I love it! Amazing job!
Camlove18 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Who are you gonna do next?