Reviews for The Wanderer And The Waitress
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
He wouldnt, would he. rather abrupt and he needs more surely
Regin chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Great story so far! I look forward to reading more soon.
raeb2008 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
I really enjoyed these first two chapters. Looking forward to seeing what will happen when she heads home from work! I liked these two characters right off the bat. Bella seems to have a backbone, straight forward. From what has been given so far of her past, her strength and determination appears to have been hardwon. Jasper so far is a tough one to figure out and seems the strong silent type, with a depth we've caught glimmers of. I get a sense of mystery and a bit of a lost soul. I immediately wanted to know more about this guy! I absolutely loved that your Bella was already outside the fic norm, when her scent to him wasn't the typical strawberry n freesia. Plus the added bonus that they're both adults and no teen/highschool angst. Not that I dont enjoy a few of those occasionally, but this makes for a very welcome change! Very excited for more and to see where you take us next! Rae
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
this is a very interesting beginning. i would love to read more. can't wait for the next chapter.
bookworm2009 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Loving it
smelsies chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I am so so curious as to how this will play out. But if this is going to be all vampires killing people and horror please let me know. I'm not really into reading that kind of stuff, sorry. I just like my friendly neighborhood vampires all caring and kind. I hope you don't take any offense.
smelsies chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting, so did he even drink any water? Why did he leave her money when he didn't eat any food? I am very curious to find out what's going on.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Holy cow! This is going to be a fantastic story! I'm hooked already! What's the posting schedule going to be? I'm squeezing as we speak! Toddles for now * smooches*
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Excellent first chapter Hun! Can't wait to see what comes next *grin*
71star chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
This is interesting...

Been waiting for a good story...
christag banner chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
WOOHOO! You posted it! Can't wait to read more :D Thanks for adopting the banner. I'll add the links to the blog tonight.