Reviews for Valentines Day Disaster
octrdlurker chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful short story, super cute and super sweet!
hookedonfanfics chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
SWEET! So cute. I just love this couple. I do however agree with the whole hating Valentines Day. Always have, always will. Its a def Hallmark Holiday! Especially being married to the least romantic man in the entire world! LOL No matter if you are married, dating, or single, all the commercial hype just sets everyone up for a huge let down. (Although my husband did do ok this year... not sure what he is up to. Or what he wants, but I'm sure its a new tool or something. LOL)

I do love how our favorite couple made the best of their first Valentines Day. Thank you again for writing about them. You're the best! Happy Un-Valentines Day! :o)
Huds2n chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG - I Loved this story...how perfect! I love the fact that it was imperfect...I love the fact that Janet helped him change a tire...I love the fact that he recorded his first 'I love you' in a card so she could listen to it over and over again...I love the fact that he put so much effort into her day but promised that he would show her how he felt the rest of the year...well there just isn't much I didn't love about this story as you can tell...LOVE JEDDIE! Happy Valentines Day!
The Happy Donut chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful! just brilliant! I love the banter and the dialogue. I have to say that that is usually why I'm so attracted to all your stories about these two. I love the way you make them talk, so easy and free flowing.

LOL I like how she opened the card twice and then he noticed it and just told her he loved her. Totally what I would have done. I only hope my bf is as understanding and intuitive as eddie;)

Happy sappy hallmark day angel;)