Reviews for A Change in Policies
Inheritance1990 chapter 11 . 4/7
Aiming work, I really look forward to more.
Aynessa chapter 11 . 2/27
Ohmygosh WHY have you let this sit in hiatus for so long?! It is pure genius! Do you have any idea how hard I've been searching for a fic like this?! I was desperate to find a well written, excellently characterized, thought out, interesting SAZ continuation (rather than the pathetic attempts that have been done by other authors), and this fic thoroughly exceeded all my expectations. This is wonderful! Please please do not abandon this excellent story.

I must confess, I'm hoping for a Lelouch/Kallen pairing in this...I really don't like Shirley, and CC cares more about dying than getting into a relationship. Even if you don't plan to do that, I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this story. Too many authors write Euphy as this vapid, airheaded little girl that has no brains. I think you are the first I've ever seen that showcased her intelligence and brilliant grasp of how to make people work together in harmony. So amazed by this!

Pleeeeease update soon. I really love this story and hope you don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Nice idea
Kirinthor chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Interesting stuff. Im getting hooked lol
Kaleydoscopeboy chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Oh boy, Im quite happy Ive found this story again... Since I dont have an account here, I used to have this on the favorites of my browser. The problem is that my old PC died on me a year ago, and nedless to say, my shortcut for this story was lost.

Actually my intention was to search for it way sooner, but this year was quite erratic to say the least... Well, better late than never :D

And this is as good as I remember! I really missed your Euphemia, she still is my favorite female character of the series (and Im still not over her death). You really do justice to her.

Anyways, about chapter 11, with the arrival of Rolo things are beginning to move on a faster pace, looking foward to what he is going to do. And it looks like something related to Diethard will affect Euphie on a negative way... Will he betray them or something?

And the Emperor will make his move as well, Im hoping it will involve the Knights of Rounds... And I might be wrong, but I think one of them might be your favorite character you metioned XD

On a last note, I have to say that you handle the whole Shirley/Kallen thing with Lelouch quite well. The way your Kallen is aways seeking the approval and recognition of Zero is really in character. Im curious on how you will resolve the romantic aspect of your story. Actually, it makes me remember the ship wars online back when the series was ending... They were quite fierce XD
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
YES. Euphie not dying fic ;_;
Halt.CPM chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Interesting concept. I look forward to more
Ie-maru chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Great story! I hope you update soon!
A fan chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Loving this! Really hope you find inspiration and post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Please update
god of all chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Bitch from hell chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It's Viceroy not Vicerene you idiot
Nightraze chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Great fic! Im going to add this to my favs!

I always wondered how things could of worked out if the SAZ massacre never happened. I also like the idea of little Euphemia proving to others that she can be strong and perhaps prove to others that she can become Empress!

Is this going to be a Lelouch x Shirley or a Kallen x Lelouch? or is it going to be a surprise. Personally I prefer Kalulu, but of course, it is up to you.

Either way, I hope you update soon!
Alia Inverse chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
This is surprisingly good, especially because it keeps getting more and more interesting with every update. I was only mildly curious the first couple of chapters, but now you've got me completely hooked!
Ravagerblade chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
To the AN,
As you seem to want to put this into a P.O.V. kinda of story, its your story so you can do want ever you want with it but i'd suggest on making it flow a little bit better, the story seems to be jumping from one place to another with alot of "gaps". Other than that so far into my 3rd re-read lol, this story is interesting.