Reviews for Chosen
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
I feel like this has a little bit of a Fifty Shades of Grey feel to it? That's not a criticism I love those books but at first I was a little hesitant to read this because I thought it would be like a gay 50sog but it's very good and your vocabulary is outstanding.
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Loving this. Looks really interesting
Luvqaf chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hot n Love this!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
All I Fucking want to say is that this was the very first story I read that you made, and IM VERY VERY GLAD to say that: "THIS IS THE BEST WRITING, I've read in the Fanfiction fandom of Britin."

Period.
jobelle516 chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
sniffle! that was such a great everything. Britin moosh! thank you ...
jobelle516 chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Oh FUCK! I fell over from that.

THANKS! Poor Cynthia. mwah
jobelle516 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Whoa!
jobelle516 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Umm, oh heck!
jobelle516 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I totally looooove Ethan. I'm going to hell, and with it I'll go as being Ethan!Justin lover.

Love your Debbie. You've got her written well. mwah
Luvqaf chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
It's nice story i was ever read :
Nisa Cullen chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
"The passion and love they shared was what mattered most. "

It is! I love these too! Heck i love dominating Brian Kinney taking control of his lover who he does not see as a pet!

Thanks for writing more with these too!
sjmpets1b chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Going yo miss this 'verse. Very hot chapter. Loved how Brian defended the difference of his relationship with Justin to Josh who could really be trouble. Neither seem happier.
Liliom99 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Aww loved it! thanks! I hope maybe some time we will get some outtake with more of these boys. They are so intense! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Lil
Liliom99 chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Hi! I'd missed this part! I'm glad they talked, now they can move on. To next part! Thanks
Marley5815 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013